899 6 2021-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
avi9797
lvl.1

Israel

Hi, everyone
First of all thank you all
I'm trying to pair a smart remote with a screen that belongs to the Phantom RTK to a regular Phantom Pro and the remote does not recognize the glider trying and I was able to download a remote control app of DJI GO 4 and it goes down and as soon as I try to upload the app it falls I would be happy to help

2021-12-1
Use props
12 yr old LOL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8698 ft

United States

Hello, how old is the screen that you are trying to pair the smart remote to?
2021-12-1
Use props
12 yr old LOL
lvl.2

United States

have you done the OcuSync?
2021-12-1
Use props
12 yr old LOL
lvl.2

United States

How do you like the phantom RTK? It looks really cool. I want to get it when I get older. I just dont have the money right now being 12 LOL
2021-12-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific remote controller are you trying to pair with the regular Phantom 4 Pro? Can you please send us the serial number via PM for us to check the compatibility of the said device? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2021-12-2
Use props
avi9797
lvl.1

Israel

12 yr old LOL Posted at 12-1 06:32
How do you like the phantom RTK? It looks really cool. I want to get it when I get older. I just dont have the money right now being 12  LOL

Cool DROWN It's used by me for work
2021-12-2
Use props
avi9797
lvl.1

Israel

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-2 05:29
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific remote controller are you trying to pair with the regular Phantom 4 Pro? Can you please send us the serial number via PM for us to check the compatibility of the said device? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hey this is a smart remote I got that I bought the Phantom 4 RTK skimmer crashed and I only have the remote left
2021-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules