Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Notice about the new DJI Mavic 3 fly more combo with RC Pro
123Next >
12917 119 2021-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
DJI team
Flight distance : 2408 ft

South Africa

Thank you for your great support towards the launch of the Mavic 3 series. We heard you and learnt that a lot of you loved to try the new DJI RC Pro but had to make the purchase separately. In order to improve user experience, we decided to introduce a new DJI Mavic 3 Fly More Combo with the DJI RC Pro. It will be available in China region from December 20, and in North America and some European countries in Q1/2022 depending on demand.

The new DJI Mavic 3 Fly More Combo (DJI RC Pro) includes a Mavic 3 drone, 3 Intelligent Flight Batteries, 1 DJI RC Pro, 1 Battery Charger, 1 Battery Charging Hub, 1 Storage Cover, 6 pairs of Propellers, 1 Set of ND Filters (ND4\8\16\32), 1 Convertible Carrying Bag, and other essential items.

In the regions where the new DJI Mavic 3 Fly More Combo (DJI RC Pro) is sold, customers can choose between four different options: Mavic 3 Standard, DJI Mavic 3 Fly More Combo, DJI Mavic 3 Fly More Combo (DJI RC Pro), and DJI Mavic 3 Cine Premium Combo.

We understand that customers in some regions have purchased the DJI RC Pro separately before this new combo is introduced. In China region with availability from December 20, we will compensate these customers with DJI credit and coupons later. For more details of the program in other countries, please pay attention to our official communication channels.
2021-12-1
Use props
djiuser_Aoxnzw7J0JmU
lvl.2
Flight distance : 145105 ft
France

Thank you for this announcement
For the compensation, it will concern all the customers? Not only those who have purchased the RC Pro on dji.com  ?

2021-12-1
Use props
dtzankatian
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8686631 ft
  • >>>
Greece

You just noticed as a company one of your big mistakes
2021-12-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_Aoxnzw7J0JmU Posted at 12-1 06:18
For the compensation, it will concern all the customers? Not only those who have purchased the RC Pro on dji.com  ?

Hi there, for more details of the program, please pay attention to our official communication channels. Thank you for your attention and patience.
2021-12-1
Use props
Julien Chon
lvl.2
France

DJI Susan Posted at 12-1 06:25
Hi there, for more details of the program, please pay attention to our official communication channels. Thank you for your attention and patience.

Thank you very much, I understand, and I had read
It's just that if it's a program only for your DJI.com buyers, it would clearly be unequal
So I wanted to know if this is for all buyers
2021-12-1
Use props
TheFrenchDrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3687441 ft
  • >>>
France

djiuser_Aoxnzw7J0JmU Posted at 12-1 06:18
For the compensation, it will concern all the customers? Not only those who have purchased the RC Pro on dji.com  ?

It will also be interesting to know if DJI will add old functions of Mavic 2 in their underdeveloped Mavic 3 ^^
2021-12-1
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50003 ft
  • >>>
United States

Will the RC Pro at that time still be buggy? Will it still not allow us to use a microSD card in it for anything? Will the C1/C2 buttons still revert to default settings after power off?  Will AirSense still totally suck on it?
2021-12-1
Use props
FlyKapture
lvl.2
France

NGC Posted at 12-1 07:17
Will the RC Pro at that time still be buggy? Will it still not allow us to use a microSD card in it for anything? Will the C1/C2 buttons still revert to default settings after power off?  Will AirSense still totally suck on it?

I have it and it's not the case, you can use an SD card as well. But I was also doing it on my Smart Controller
2021-12-1
Use props
m2vic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 684921 ft
United States

Can we just get a controller with the functionality of the stock Mavic 2 Controller? Give us our LCD screen, buttons and dials back please
2021-12-1
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

FlyKapture Posted at 12-1 07:29
I have it and it's not the case, you can use an SD card as well. But I was also doing it on my Smart Controller

Try save a screen capture or recording on the RC Pro. Won't let you. You can, of course, insert a microSD card. You just can't use it for anything. On the old Smart Controller you can set the microSD card as the place to store stuff. Not the case with the RC Pro.
2021-12-1
Use props
FlyKapture
lvl.2
France

NGC Posted at 12-1 07:33
Try save a screen capture or recording on the RC Pro. Won't let you. You can, of course, insert a microSD card. You just can't use it for anything. On the old Smart Controller you can set the microSD card as the place to store stuff. Not the case with the RC Pro.

Ho Ok understand, i dont have try that
2021-12-1
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

FlyKapture Posted at 12-1 07:35
Ho Ok understand, i dont have try that

Yep. The RC Pro is basically on prototype firmware. Just like the M3.
2021-12-1
Use props
Mikaproductions
lvl.4
Flight distance : 67392 ft
France

How much it will be ?
2021-12-1
Use props
andyschwartz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 491962 ft
  • >>>
United States

Will there be some discount for those who wish to still purchase the RC Pro and have already purchased the Mavic 3 Fly More Kit?

This is what I wanted all along.
2021-12-1
Use props
andyschwartz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 491962 ft
  • >>>
United States

andyschwartz Posted at 12-1 07:59
Will there be some discount for those who wish to still purchase the RC Pro and have already purchased the Mavic 3 Fly More Kit?

If not, I may just be boxing this thing up and returning it until then. Your loss.
2021-12-1
Use props
BG Boyd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 107615 ft
United States

Thanks, that's a start but how about making a basic controller for the mavic 3 that isn't the same toy controller for the mini 2. Some of us already have monitors and still want the extra "pro" buttons and the telemetry screen that were on the standard mavic 2 pro controller.
2021-12-1
Use props
Mikaproductions
lvl.4
Flight distance : 67392 ft
France

BG Boyd Posted at 12-1 08:03
Thanks, that's a start but how about making a basic controller for the mavic 3 that isn't the same toy controller for the mini 2. Some of us already have monitors and still want the extra "pro" buttons that were on the standard mavic 2 pro controller.

I totally agree with you, we need a new controller  !!!!!
2021-12-1
Use props
Niknik
Captain
Flight distance : 1245620 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Nice news. Maybe You can have another bag than the transformable one so to be cheaper all the package.
2021-12-1
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I am sure when they are done prototyping the Mavic 3 and RC pro they may offer this combo.
2021-12-1
Use props
Radikaltech
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1385814 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have the fly more combo. I need the DJI RC Pro. Will I be able to return it avoid a restocking fee and get the rc pro fly more combo version? I bought it at Best Buy. In case Best Buy still wants the restocking fee can I get a label to return it to DJI? Thanks in advance.
2021-12-1
Use props
djiuser_W8Nj4UQmU0WR
New

Hong Kong

What about all the people who bought the cine? Shouldn’t they all get credit back too? This is not fair.
2021-12-1
Use props
Herman000
lvl.3
Flight distance : 915190 ft
United States

I am one of those that bought the original Fly More Combo, and currently wait for my RC-Pro (ordered but not ship out), I hope that DJI allow us to return the unused RC-N1 and compensate us the price different between the old and new Fly More Combo.
2021-12-1
Use props
hgeurtsen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1218196 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

People who already bought the RC Pro will be compensated. What if I still want to buy the RC Pro? If it was available in a combo, I would have ordered it...
2021-12-1
Use props
djiuser_u1c6yyESt3OM
lvl.1

United States

what about those of us that want to upgrade the controller  . I was looking for that combo   and just opened up the box yesterday  
2021-12-1
Use props
edwar64896
lvl.1
Flight distance : 282979 ft
Australia

Does this also mean that you will offer the RC Pro at a discount for people that have already purchased the M3 FMC (and didn't have the opportunity to choose the M3 FMC with RC Pro) ?
2021-12-1
Use props
fans76b622a7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 121112 ft
United States

Warning….I have the RCPro and it has trouble connecting to the M3.  I have refreshed firmware twice and re connected the drone 6 or 8 times, nothing helped.
2021-12-1
Use props
Visual Air
Captain
Flight distance : 507864 ft
  • >>>
United States

NGC Posted at 12-1 07:33
Try save a screen capture or recording on the RC Pro. Won't let you. You can, of course, insert a microSD card. You just can't use it for anything. On the old Smart Controller you can set the microSD card as the place to store stuff. Not the case with the RC Pro.

Today I updated to the latest version of the Fly app and and once the app opened it prompted me if I wanted to use the external storage. I can now save photos and videos to the Sd Card.
2021-12-1
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Visual Air Posted at 12-1 18:25
Today I updated to the latest version of the Fly app and and once the app opened it prompted me if I wanted to use the external storage. I can now save photos and videos to the Sd Card.

Again - that's storage on the sd card of the drone as opposed to the internal ssd.

You still can't store screenshots on the microSD you put into the RC Pro.
2021-12-1
Use props
BrianKushner
Captain
Flight distance : 10728658 ft
  • >>>
United States

m2vic Posted at 12-1 07:33
Can we just get a controller with the functionality of the stock Mavic 2 Controller? Give us our LCD screen, buttons and dials back please

I doubt they are going to redesign the controller mid launch.
2021-12-1
Use props
fans84e16a9b
lvl.2
Flight distance : 247438 ft
  • >>>
United States

So you learned the basic controller is a piece of crap for something like the Mavic 3? You didn't know this before now?
2021-12-1
Use props
fans84e16a9b
lvl.2
Flight distance : 247438 ft
  • >>>
United States

Radikaltech Posted at 12-1 09:18
I have the fly more combo. I need the DJI RC Pro. Will I be able to return it avoid a restocking fee and get the rc pro fly more combo version? I bought it at Best Buy. In case Best Buy still wants the restocking fee can I get a label to return it to DJI? Thanks in advance.

Next time buy on Amazon. No restocking fee bull crap.
2021-12-1
Use props
fans784f71b4
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5282 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is DJI going to fix the HDMI out so it can be a clean camera feed?
2021-12-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2164990 ft
Netherlands

Thanks for the info!
2021-12-2
Use props
Adeballer Adenuga
New

Canada

For the people that were forced to buy the Combo without the Smart controller, can we return it and get the Combo with Smart Controller or you will be offering some DJI credits towards getting the controller separately since we got the Combo version
2021-12-2
Use props
Adeballer Adenuga
New

Canada

fans84e16a9b Posted at 12-1 21:38
Next time buy on Amazon. No restocking fee bull crap.

Great question.  I got it from DJI directly.  
Should we be returning to DJI to get the Combo with Smart Controller.?
2021-12-2
Use props
LiverpoolGaddster
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19259 ft
United Kingdom

This is the combo I really wanted but wasn't available, is there any scheme to either return our combo for this new combo or can we have the savings off a the RC pro as per this new combo?
2021-12-2
Use props
LiverpoolGaddster
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19259 ft
United Kingdom

Adeballer Adenuga Posted at 12-2 01:42
For the people that were forced to buy the Combo without the Smart controller, can we return it and get the Combo with Smart Controller or you will be offering some DJI credits towards getting the controller separately since we got the Combo version

I asked DJI support this very question and they said to wait for the official response/press release on it .. fingers crossed they support us like we have supported them
2021-12-2
Use props
The french globetrotter
First Officer
Flight distance : 3389170 ft
  • >>>
France

So if we bought just the M3, we can have a discount for the RC controller or its just for the combo fly ??
2021-12-2
Use props
akozc
Captain
Flight distance : 1224616 ft
Hong Kong

DJI
that's great news , thanks for listening your customers
2021-12-2
Use props
akozc
Captain
Flight distance : 1224616 ft
Hong Kong

Will I be able to buy in Hong Kong, starting from 20Dec?
2021-12-2
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules