Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Air 2S - Course Lock
2945 3 2021-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dux Drone
New

Indonesia

Please help.I cannot find  course lock menu (in normal video mode) on DJI Air 2S?I use DJI Fly.

Thank you.

2021-12-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The course lock is only available in Hyperlapse for the DJI Air 2s. For more information about the advanced flight feature of the said unit, kindly please refer to the tutorial link below. Thank you for your valued support.

2021-12-2
Use props
EliasAU
lvl.2
Flight distance : 53209400 ft
Australia

Waypoints, course lock etc only available in hyperlapse modes, you need to wait like I am for the SDK to be released sometime this month and then use a third party app like litchi or drone link to get those functions for normal flights, I’m going to be purchasing drone link once they have air 2S support in their app.
2021-12-3
Use props
Bugster13
lvl.1
Flight distance : 464823 ft
United Kingdom

Course lock in Hyperlapse mode is not at all the same as the Course Lock in normal mode, but I guess you know that! I've had similar vague responses when querying why the course and home lock flight modes are not available on my Mavic Air 2. From what I can gather, these flight modes were not included in the DJI Fly app whereas drones on the DGI Go app still have these. Why DJI decided not to include these is beyond me! I queried this with Litchi too who came back and said that DJI needs to release the SDK for this.  All roads lead back to DJI unfortunately!
2021-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules