Mavic 3: prototype drone running alpha firmware?
582 10 2021-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NGC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50003 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2021-12-1
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
United States

What are the so called bugs in the RC Pro you are referring too?  
2021-12-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Billy Kyle appears to be running unreleased firmware on his drone.
2021-12-2
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2021-12-2
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2021-12-2
Use props
yogi053
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7956778 ft
United Kingdom

NGC Posted at 12-2 05:57
Any evidence of that? He may make some good videos, but he is beholden to DJI (like other Youtubers). Basically, they get thousands of dollars of free equipment as "gifts" - not loaners. And they get early access which they use to drive up viewership and make money. They are being compensated by DJI without revealing that they are being compensated, which by definition means they are biased.

Naw! Surely not! ( tongue firmly in cheek)
2021-12-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

NGC Posted at 12-2 05:57
Any evidence of that? He may make some good videos, but he is beholden to DJI (like other Youtubers). Basically, they get thousands of dollars of free equipment as "gifts" - not loaners. And they get early access which they use to drive up viewership and make money. They are being compensated by DJI without revealing that they are being compensated, which by definition means they are biased.

He said he was testing active track 4 which means he has different firmware to the standard release as thats a feature that doesn't come out til January.
2021-12-2
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2021-12-2
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

NGC Posted at 12-2 05:56
A number of them, including but not limited to - after customizing the C1/C2 buttons, they reset to default after the power is turned off. You can't select an inserted microSD card to use as sotrage for anything including screenshots/ pics/video recordings/screen recordings/etc. Basically putting in a microSD card does nothing. And AirSense doesn't work properly - not nearly as good as the "dumb" controller. I have no idea what support is trying to communicate, but here is what they said about AirSense:

Disagree.
I am able to download the files from the aircraft to the External storage of the RC pro. Let me be specific. Photos and videos can downloaded from the aircraft to the controller Sd card.
Suggest if you are so unhappy why not return it and call it a day?
2021-12-2
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2021-12-2
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

I STAND CORRECTED. After checking today the file folders are now empty...

Pretty simple. Within the Fly app with the M3 powered up. Press the play symbol to review stored photos or videos on the M3. At the bottom right corner of each photo or video is the download option. Download and review it. It is stored now on the sd card of the Rc Pro.
(Also please explain how you can record screenshots/recordings from the RC Pro to the SD card in the RC Pro?)  Where did I say you can do that??????
For the record I had exactly the same issue. When inserting a new formatted SD card into the RC pro controller it did nothing but place a bunch of folders on the card.  I was expecting it would work the same way as my Smart Controller. Like I mentioned since the last Fly app update when I restarted my RC Pro a message popped up asking if I wanted to use the external storage which I answered yes. Keep in mind I have the flymore combo not the cine version. Before the app update it would only save footage to the internal storage of the RC Pro which fills up quick thus giving me the message storage almost full when flying and taking shots.
Clearly your so bent out of shape. Send it back
2021-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules