893 4 2021-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_0iaggVY01Ezd
lvl.3
Flight distance : 9835407 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have the dji fpv and Im a beginner that dont want to crash this drone learning fpv. So im looking for a fpv kit withe drone, remote and googles to learn with. I would rather something that works with the dji googles v2 but the i need a remote. So if anyone has some suggestions they would be greatly appreciated
2021-12-1
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hi. You need a drone with the DJI Air Unit (lite) or the Caddx Vista. These can be configured as a "PNP" that flies with the DJI FPV controller (around 300 $) or at an additional cost of maybe 10 to 30 $ with another transmitter. If you go that road (additional transmitter) you buy a different controller, not the DJI one, starting around 100 $.
I went the DJI road with a GepRC Cinelog 25 HD (which is great) but if I had to start again I'd go with the same drone but with TBS crossfire and a different controller.
Pro DJI: very easy to configure, pro non DJI: more options, a bit less expensive, in some cases more range/penetration. So if you lose video signal you probably still have radio signal and can push the drone up to maybe regain signal. Though I have to admit that I haven't flown with another controller yet.
There also is the possibility of getting an analog receiver for the DJI goggles. Then you can fly cheaper analog quads for practice. Haven't tried that either.
Good luck!
2021-12-1
Use props
djiuser_0iaggVY01Ezd
lvl.3
Flight distance : 9835407 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank you so much for all the info,you have been so helpful but I have the v2 goggles so will they work with the geprc cinelog 25? I know the v1 will but I think the v2 are specifically for the fpv drone. Thanks in advance
2021-12-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI FPV pilots here in our community. Thank you for your valued support.
2021-12-2
Use props
djiuser_kLe4MikFjGlV
New
United States

I am new to this as well and have found the motion controller to be really easy to use (It's the only remote I have used for actual flight so far).  I have been practicing with the regular remote in the virtual app which has been helpful as well.  I think it's pretty realistic.  Good luck!
2021-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules