app keeps crashing
34303 75 2021-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_BTymVWLg7NCC
New

Australia

I have the same problem with my Motorola G100, PLEASE DJI we need a real solution!
2022-8-9
Use props
djiuser_yNUPLL0mkxgD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 101483 ft
Greece

Same problem with poco f3.. The app simply does not start.. Installed it uninstalled it again and again. Nothing happens. The last days I could not even use the quickshots. Awful app.. Starting to regret even buying dji mini 2.
2022-8-10
Use props
djiuser_EtvkcODnhooj
New
Denmark

Samsung Galaxy S20 FE.
App worked fine two days ago. Today it startede crashing
And I just bought this Mini 2
2022-8-10
Use props
djiuser_TOABqQJ2FJXQ
New

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-8 01:07
Dear all:

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please please please provide a fix for this issue.
2022-8-10
Use props
fansf592a41e
New

Australia

Anyone have a fix for this. I think I'll be returning my Mavic 3. Not worth the high likelihood of getting more issues once this one is eventually fixed. Lucky I never opened it and tried the app first knowing classic DJI.
2022-8-10
Use props
Edoardosorr
lvl.1
Italy

Note 20 Ultra, latest Android 12 release, Mini 3 Pro same issue with DJI Fly, tried uninstalling, restarting and clearing cache, nothing seems to work
2022-8-11
Use props
Edoardosorr
lvl.1
Italy

Note 20 Ultra, latest Android 12 release, Mini 3 Pro same issue with DJI Fly, tried uninstalling, restarting and clearing cache, nothing seems to work
2022-8-11
Use props
djiuser_ZTzA6dPgxmS9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 678730 ft
United Kingdom

Same here, any fix ????
2022-8-11
Use props
fansb1c9d455
New
Italy

Me tto same issue.. app on my pixel 6 pro started crash on boot everytime . Tried all with no solution. Same on oneplus. No update done Just Simply no works anymore. DJI, I NEED MY DRONES TO WORK.
2022-8-11
Use props
djiuser_UPW0e8cLMbGI
New
Flight distance : 121772 ft
Poland

Same problem problem here. Mi 11 lite 5g.
2022-8-11
Use props
djiuser_EQnxk9dUobxo
New
Flight distance : 568012 ft
Poland

i bought a dji fpv drone yesterday.  I installed the latest version of the application from the dji website, it worked fine.  nothing helps today i tried everything!  this is some kind of joke!  Samsung A52 Android 12. it's good that although the goggles work, it's no consolation.  shame on DJI.
2022-8-11
Use props
djiuser_faV9mhwZn1BH
New

Canada

Same issue just started happening to me today and I have not updated my phone in weeks.  Now I'm missing out on prime footage while I'm on vacation in a gorgeous location by the ocean.

S22 Ultra running Android 12.

Please fix asap
2022-8-11
Use props
fansf1bb5d3c
New
Flight distance : 62881 ft

United States

I am having the same issue on a Pixel 4XL Android 12 Build # SQ3A.220705.003.A1
2022-8-11
Use props
mini2_dorset
lvl.1
Flight distance : 752480 ft
United Kingdom

I've just tried starting the app on my android device and it crashes straight away.
I've reinstalled it several times and cleared cache. Nothing works.

DJI please provide an update why this has suddenly stopped working?
2022-8-11
Use props
djiuser_DmRuM5F92Hkk
New

France

Hi,
Same issue here than everybody above.
Using Mavic Mini with DJI Fly on Samsung S20Plus.
Cleaning cache, uninstalling, downloading from the official website... nothing worked. The app won't stop crashing.

Waiting for a urgent fix.
2022-8-11
Use props
djiuser_pWPDZzrsK1wC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 437635 ft
Greece

Can someone help me, I can't launch my dji app . Can't fly anymore . Its upsetting,  I am on holiday and I'm stuck with this . I'm using a Samsung s22 ultra .
Thx
2022-8-12
Use props
djiuser_pWPDZzrsK1wC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 437635 ft
Greece

Can someone help me, I can't launch my dji app . Can't fly anymore . Its upsetting,  I am on holiday and I'm stuck with this . I'm using a Samsung s22 ultra .
Thx
2022-8-12
Use props
fans2f5f0326
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Was working on Tuesday, now broken 3 days later?!

Got up at 5 today, drove for miles set up and then this s***

How can this just have stopped working. Don't recall any updates on my Pixel 6 since Tuesday...
2022-8-12
Use props
djiuser_wV1h3LjBbNFC
New
Flight distance : 498917 ft
Greece

S20+ same issue here.All DJI apps keep crashing!Any suggestion??
2022-8-12
Use props
djiuser_vDQfeCvtrDq3
New
United Kingdom

This is totally unacceptable. Bought my first dji drone a couple days ago for a big family holiday. First time family all been together for years...... "ill take some great family photos"...... Nope, not to be. After 2 days of use, the thing is an expensive paperweight because the app won't launch. Absolutely unacceptable to sell a product which simply doesn't work.
2022-8-12
Use props
djiuser_iQFXEDRGaEYw
New

Italy

Same here. Pixel 4a.
2022-8-14
Use props
goa1
lvl.1

Australia

Same problem, Pixel 4, Android 12 (and I bet as soon as this is sorted, we will all be on Android 13!
2022-8-15
Use props
Torte
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18241 ft
Germany

Got Android 13 today Pixel 5 now DJI Fly APP doesn't work anymore.  Is there a new trial version?
Thank you
2022-8-16
Use props
Kandersen
New
Denmark

Contact their support. They can help.
2022-8-17
Use props
djiuser_j8qzeA5f1rhY
lvl.1
Germany

New version 1.6.12 works for me now
2022-8-17
Use props
Rene Jensen
lvl.4
Denmark

Dji sucks as they dont fix this problem mine worked 10 days ago but since samsung tablet update firmware it keeps crashing. So now i use litchi so mutch better than dji go app
2022-8-30
Use props
djiuser_QH3UfvcScpNS
New
United States

They have no plans to help us in the short term. I talked to Support today and this is all they had to say about it:

It is found that your mobile device is Galaxy 20 Android, and compatibility tests are required to be carried out. As there are many models that need to be tested currently, it cannot be resolved in the short term. We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused.
If you have an urgent mission, we recommend you to prepare a spare mobile device to carry out the mission, instead of using this device to avoid that the mission cannot be carried out due to compatibility issue.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Thank you for your understanding and support!

If you own an Osmo mobile or a Phantom, you have yourself an expensive paper weight and DJI could care less about it.
2022-8-30
Use props
Rene Jensen
lvl.4
Denmark

it seems that mine is now working again and i think they have updatet it now Downloaded it from their site
2022-9-17
Use props
djiuser_Ctcc2kxybnp2
lvl.1

Italy

This makes no sense.
The latest versions (1.8) of dji fly do not work. I have a mini 2 Totally unusable.
I use a oneplus 8t with Android 11.
Now I tried to install an old version And they don't work anymore. I deleted all related folders but it didn't solve anything

Please find a solution because we pay handsomely for your drones
2022-11-20
Use props
djiuser_NljBP1jr7WGl
New

United States

I'm running the dji fly app on my s22 ultra and it keeps crashing,and it has been working in the past but all of a sudden it just stopped working.
2022-11-20
Use props
Stella
New

New Zealand

I have a S21, downloaded the latest version of the Dji app today. Installed latest firmware on drone (via PC) and the app is still crashing. I can connect phone and RC fine. But as soon as I turn on drone the app flashes/refreshes on its own multiple time until it automatically closes the app. This all happens with out me touching the phone. I rely on the drone footage for my career and need a solution ASAP.
2022-11-23
Use props
djiuser_02Dy7IWRpWuw
New

Canada

Same, andoid app closes immediately when opened. Running Android 10 on a Motorola G7 Power, DJI Fly V1.9.4 downloaded from the website. DJI Fly previously worked on Android 8.1.
App has permission for Location, Storage, Camera, Microphone and Phone (why need those last three??). Phone Location, data and Wi-Fi are enabled.
On first try to open app (and after force stop and clearing storage then re-enabling permissions), screen rotates to landscape, all black for less than 1 second then closes with Android message that app keeps stopping.
On subseqent tries, same but all white screen as per the below screen capture (took many tries to catch it). Note that the black screen may appear multiple times in a row, depending on pemissions granted.
Drone is now useless :-(.
[img][/img]
2023-2-13
Use props
djiuser_4nlcW6bH8yjs
New
United Kingdom

I have updated my Pixel 6 pro to update 14. Now the DJI 4 app will not load, it just closes straight away, I have tried allowing the permissions but it will not open.
Can you help
2023-10-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_4nlcW6bH8yjs Posted at 10-24 08:27
I have updated my Pixel 6 pro to update 14. Now the DJI 4 app will not load, it just closes straight away, I have tried allowing the permissions but it will not open.
Can you help

Hello there. Sorry about the inconvenience. It can be preliminarily determined that the Go 4 issue is caused by a compatibility error. Since there are many device models awaiting testing, this issue cannot be resolved in the short term. If you have an urgent flight mission, we suggest using the app with one of the supported mobile device models listed on the DJI official website in order to avoid a flight mission failure. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-10-24
Use props
djiuser_4nlcW6bH8yjs
New
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 10-24 21:43
Hello there. Sorry about the inconvenience. It can be preliminarily determined that the Go 4 issue is caused by a compatibility error. Since there are many device models awaiting testing, this issue cannot be resolved in the short term. If you have an urgent flight mission, we suggest using the app with one of the supported mobile device models listed on the DJI official website in order to avoid a flight mission failure. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding and support.

How.long will it be before the issue is resolved and how will we be made aware that it is fixed
2023-10-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_4nlcW6bH8yjs Posted at 10-25 04:31
How.long will it be before the issue is resolved and how will we be made aware that it is fixed

Hi there. The estimated time was not provided. We suggest visiting the DJI official website for the latest news and updates at http://dji.com/. Thank you for your patience.
2023-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules