398 3 2021-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Murat SARIASLAN
New
Flight distance : 433248 ft
Turkey

Hello,
I’m a user of DJI Mavic 2 Pro. I have an inquiry. I’d be very glad if you respond urgently. I’d like to know where the waypoint data is saved/ kept while shooting Hyperlape. When I changed my phone(device) that I attached to the remote, I was unable to see the previous routes. I’d like to use Smart Controler from now on. Could I transfer my routes there?
Thank you very much in advance.

2021-12-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello,Murat SARIASLAN.  Sorry for any inconvenience. Currently, the Waypoint missions can not be saved in the DJI GO 4 to a new device’s DJI GO 4 by copying the original files of the Waypoint missions because the Waypoint mission is correlated to the app account. To copy the source file of Waypoint missions, it is required to read accounts in the DJI GO 4. Currently, the function has yet to be improved. The account cannot be read by copying files, which would result in recognition failure. Further R&D and optimization have yet to be done. Please kindly know that. We will forward your voice to our teams. Thanks for your support and understanding!

2021-12-2
Use props
Murat SARIASLAN
New
Flight distance : 433248 ft
Turkey

Thanks for the quick response
2021-12-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Murat SARIASLAN Posted at 12-2 04:20