Air 2S and Care Refresh Separate Purchase
434 4 2021-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rincflyer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 28392 ft
United States

Hi.  I purchased an Air 2S from BH Photo.  The Air 2S will be delivered today.  DJI said I can just purchase teh care refresh from their website and then bind to the Air 2S.  Is this the best way to do it?  I also read that when you setup the drone and go to activate, it asks if you want to get the Care Refresh.  Is this the better way to do it?

thanks

2021-12-2
Use props
AussieDronePilot
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1942792 ft
Australia

You can do it any way. You’ll need the serial number for the drone and controller and enter them in.

Once you have received the email “ DJI Care Refresh + Service Agreement” which has the agreement number, turn on the drone, connect the phone to the controller and turn that on as well. The DJIFly app should open, Go to your profile and click on Device Management, select the drone you are going to bind and click on Value-added services, you should see an option to bind aircraft.
2021-12-2
Use props
rincflyer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 28392 ft
United States

Thanks.  I bought from the DJI Store.  Order status states processed.  Any idea on how long it takes to get the email?
Edit:  Nevermind.  Got it.
2021-12-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

We are pleased to hear everything has been resolved, wish you have a nice time on flying the drone.
2021-12-3
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I bought my A2s from a dealer on eBay (new bare drone only). I had no problems activating it and buying the Care Refresh from DJI. It may take a day or two to become visible on your account.
2021-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules