Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can't play drone footage on VLC or editing software
1484 3 2021-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bucka
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hi all,

I've tried to check my drone footage but somehow all the files are playable but like 1 frame per second with a lot of gray stuttering in between. Any idea how this is caused? Could it be a drone error or something with the SD card. I've tried MP4 and mov both same problem.

Using latest VLC and kdenlive
2021-12-2
Use props
Bucka
lvl.1
Netherlands

The goggles footage works perfectly
2021-12-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Bucka. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please use a different suggested microSD card on your DJI Drone to see if the issue will still persist? For reference I will post the list of suggested microSD card for the DJI Mavic Mini. Thank you.

2021-12-2
Use props
djiuser_kLe4MikFjGlV
lvl.1
United States

I think I am having this same issue, but I am not sure if this is the result of having a slow computer.  I have copied my footage files from the SD card to my computer and imported the files into 3 different video editing apps. I am unable to view the footage in the editing software. It's too choppy.  Any suggestions will be appreciated. o be clear, I can view the raw MP4 file if I just play it.
2021-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules