Sc motor on RSC2
493 3 2021-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
peter
lvl.1
Hong Kong

Hi. I have a motor from my old SC that I want to use on my new RSC2. I’ve read another thread on this forum where someone is having the same issue as me. I’ve tried every cable that comes with my new gimbal but none of them work. The only cable that actually does anything is the one that I use to control my camera (usb c to usb c). The red light on the motor just flashes red. It’s supposed to be the same motor, so I’m guessing the issue lies with the cable. If so, is it possible to just buy the cable that comes with the RSC2 motor package? Thanks.
2021-12-2
Use props
peter
lvl.1
Hong Kong

P.s. I’m on the latest firmware. I upgraded tonight.
2021-12-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Peter, may I know which camera and monitor you are using? Could you please provide a picture of the setup method for me for further confirmation?
2021-12-2
Use props
peter
lvl.1
Hong Kong

Hi. I use a Sony a7Siii, but why would my camera affect the focus motor anyway? The motor is connected to the gimbal not the camera. The motor should work even without a camera attached to the gimbal. It must be an issue with the cable. Can I buy a focus motor cable that is supplied with the RS2/RSC2? Thanks.
2021-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules