Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tynank01
lvl.1
Flight distance : 158652 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi there,

The Mimo app used to work fine on my Samsung S21 but has recently stopped working properly. It will open and connect to the Pocket 2 but I cannot see the image from the camera. Has anyone had this issue? I see from the compatibilty list that my phone is not on it which is ridiculous as although it is the latest S series Samsung phone it has been out for 10 months now. Also, it doesn't explain why it used to work fine on this phone and now suddenly doesn't. Could anyone from DJI let me know when they expect me to be able to use my phone with DJI Mimo app once again?

Many thanks
2021-12-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Did you update to Android 12?  
2021-12-3
Use props
Kieran Tynan
New

United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 12-3 04:30
Did you update to Android 12?

Hi there. Yes I'm on Android 12
2021-12-3
Use props
MVRC
lvl.1

Netherlands

I have exactly the same issue   the galaxy 21 gives error message. I was planning to look for accessories but have decided not to purchase and DjI  as this is a problem and do not want to run into problems because of faulty software. The screen does not work, it remains black, I have made pic and video that works via the app
2021-12-3
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

I remember hearing that the DJI engineers are working on it as of now, specifically for S21 and Android 12, though they didn't say when it will be fixed.

Many have asked the same question and are wondering about it.

I can't say any straightforward solutions as of now, but I have a couple of threads about phone and tablet compatibility and troubleshooting suggestions for solving connection problems. You can see the the threads at https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=235190 (for phones) and https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=237518 (for tablets).

Hopefully you will find a solution to your problem, whether it is through these threads or from DJI themselves.
2021-12-3
Use props
MVRC
lvl.1

United States

HGDC84  thank you but no solution for the black screen issue galaxy 21 ultra  
2021-12-3
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

MVRC Posted at 12-3 15:37
HGDC84  thank you but no solution for the black screen issue galaxy 21 ultra

I'm sorry to hear that didn't help. :-(

If I manage to get more information about how to get it to work, I will inform it here.

Good luck in finding the solution!
2021-12-3
Use props
Twizz Forsberg
lvl.2

Wanted to test my Pocket yesterday and it crashes so i cant start the app s21 ultra with a12. Hope they fix this. I did uninstall and downloaded from samsung store instead. I could access but the screen was black i could use the joystick.
2021-12-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I got it to work on my Samsung S21 Ultra (snapdragon processor) with Android 12 by going into mobile device settings and turning off Pro mode.  
2021-12-4
Use props
MVRC
lvl.1

United States

Hi Downtown, doe not have any effect, screen from phone remains black.
2021-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules