1777 2 2021-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dbskyfld
lvl.2
Flight distance : 138914 ft

France

Hello,

I use P4P, so to speak, for my reporting. I find this machine extraordinary, even in front of the new models. Video and photo quality are top notch, I admit it takes a few flights to get the most out of this drone, but the results for me are top notch.

My question is simple, apart from the history of new regulations in Europe and France, why not have this P4P changed?

At a time when we are paying attention to the environmental issue, it would be good to upgrade this fabulous machine. For example, being able to change the gimbal (Camera), and thus take advantage of the latest technologies. Improve DJI GO 4, with some additional functions. And voila, possibility of adding the Galileo GPS system.

A battery with a larger capacity (Between 20 and 30mn of flight is already not bad, (if the flights and video plans are well prepared, it is a lot of work in post production). All of these changes could be made by a local authorized DJI dealer.

Personally, weight is not a concern, I always evolve according to the same scenarios in France regardless of the device. For signaling, I have a few grams more with the little Zéphyr and its support, so in order. In terms of size, I find that once the backpack is ready, it is easily transportable (No less than the others).

You have released a superb machine, why not make it scalable, everyone would be a winner and that would give DJI a good image, from the point of view of your customers' trust, environmental image….

Have a lovely day everybody.

Bonjour,

J’utilise pour ainsi dire que le P4P pour mes reportages. Je trouve cette machine extraordinaire, même en face des nouveaux modèles. La qualité vidéo et photos sont au top, j’avoue qu’il faut quelques vols pour tirer le meilleur de ce drone, mais le résultat est pour moi au top.

Ma question est simple, hors histoire de la nouvelle réglementation en Europe et en France, pourquoi ne pas avoir fait évoluer ce P4P ?

A l’heure où nous faisons attention à la problématique environnementale, il serait bien de faire un upgrade de cette fabuleuse machine. Exemple, pouvoir changer la nacelle(Caméra), et ainsi profiter des dernières technologies. Améliorer DJI GO 4, avec quelques fonctions supplémentaires. Et le tour est joué, possibilité d’ajouter le système GPS Galileo.

Une batterie avec une plus grande capacité (Entre 20 et 30mn de vol c’est déjà pas mal, (si les vols et plans vidéos sont bien préparés, c’est pas mal de travail en post production).

Tous ces changements pourraient être fait par un vendeur local agréé DJI.

Personnellement, le poids n’est pas un souci, j’évolue toujours suivant les mêmes scénarios en France quel que soit l’appareil. Pour la signalisation j’ai quelques grammes en plus avec le petit Zéphyr et son support, donc en règle. Au point de vu encombrement, je trouve qu’une fois le sac à dos prêt, il est facilement transportable (Pas moins que les autres).

Vous avez sorti une superbe machine, pourquoi ne pas la rendre évolutive, tout le monde serait gagnant et cela donnerait une bonne image de DJI, au point de vue confiance de votre clientèle, image environnementale….

Bonne journée à tous.

2021-12-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.
Just create a new thread here : https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html and select the right category / subcategory.
2021-12-4
Use props
Raw_B
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1494190 ft
United States

We've all been saying the same thing for years now...
2021-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules