HDMI Output Module repair options
600 4 2021-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bradp
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1602054 ft
United States

Hi , I have a HDMI module that is not working installed in a P4P.  The output is cycling from black, heads up display, blue screen back to black on 2 pairs of HDMI goggles. the RE goggles and the cinimizer goggles. I have reseated the cables on the module, reseated the module multiple times, re installed firmware on RC, tried diff. HDMI cables and the 2 pair of goggles. I had this issue last year and did get it working. Unfortunately I do not remember what I did to get it to work. Now the same or similar thing is happening. This module was originally in a P3P. When I purchased the P4P I installed it and it had worked fine until last year.

Q: What are my options to get this module repaired or replaced with a working unit?

thank you

Brad Pierce
2021-12-4
Use props
bradp
lvl.2
United States

After a few days I found the solution. It may not be a perm solution but it did fix my issue with the HDMI module....
In the go 4 app, open the cam settings, find ''reset camera settings", touch it and wait.
setup your hdmi goggles etc and voila! it works....

Ill be writing this down! ;-)

b
2021-12-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

bradp Posted at 12-4 10:41
After a few days I found the solution. It may not be a perm solution but it did fix my issue with the HDMI module....
In the go 4 app, open the cam settings, find ''reset camera settings", touch it and wait.
setup your hdmi goggles etc and voila! it works....

Hi Brad, thanks for your update. Glad to know that it works now. If the issue still persists, you may contact our support team via http://www.dji.com/support to open a case and send it in for service. We'll do our best to help.
2021-12-4
Use props
bradp
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-4 20:07
Hi Brad, thanks for your update. Glad to know that it works now. If the issue still persists, you may contact our support team via http://www.dji.com/support to open a case and send it in for service. We'll do our best to help.

Thank you for your reply!!!
b
2021-12-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

bradp Posted at 12-5 05:46
Thank you for your reply!!!
b

You're welcome.
2021-12-5
Use props