Phone Compatibility Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
15060 20 2021-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansbc989063
lvl.2
United States

Bought a new phone. Does anyone know if the SAMSUNG GALAXY A52 5G is compatible with the DJI FLY APP and the DJI FPV2? Which site is best to download from? I have it downloaded on the new phone but it keeps locking up? Please help me.
2021-12-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. It seems that the mobile device that you had mentioned is currently not compatible with the DJI FPV drone. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the stability of the said mobile device when in use with the said unit. For you to download and check the compatible device list, kindly please refer to the link below. Thank you for your understanding and support.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2021-12-5
Use props
fansbc989063
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2021-12-5 05:04
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. It seems that the mobile device that you had mentioned is currently not compatible with the DJI FPV drone. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the stability of the said mobile device when in use with the said unit. For you to download and check the compatible device list, kindly please refer to the link below. Thank you for your understanding and support.

It does work just fine.
2022-1-5
Use props
djiuser_VlgI4gHFqxrT
New

Greece

fansbc989063 Posted at 1-5 16:10
It does work just fine.

Really? DJI FLY Applications works flawlessly with Samsung A52?
2022-3-17
Use props
djiuser_VlgI4gHFqxrT
New

Greece

Really? DJI FLY Applications works flawlessly with Samsung A52
2022-3-17
Use props
kgb-DEU
New

Germany

It does work fine. Tested with Samsung A52 s 5G, Android 12 and DJI Fly vers. 1.5.10. After first installation app doesn't start, Therefor I uninstalled and then installed the DJI Fly app once more. Then it works fine. I tested it with a rented DJI Mini 2 and now after testing, I will buy one.

kgb-DEU from Gütersloh (Germany)

2022-4-20
Use props
mc303
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Thank you support
2022-6-23
Use props
djiuser_qnJB95OGIfpC
New

Taiwan

Is samsung a53 5g compatible with Dji mini 3 pro as a controller?
2022-7-26
Use props
djiuser_SU37CBBOaj9O
New

United Kingdom

djiuser_qnJB95OGIfpC Posted at 7-26 16:36
Is samsung a53 5g compatible with Dji mini 3 pro as a controller?

Yes i use dji fly with my Samsung 53 5g with no problems. Dji fly controls dji drones. I also use dji mimo app with no problems. I have android 12 in my phone. Hope this helps..
2022-7-29
Use props
djiuser_mHDkUFGlONRz
New
Austria

Download Apk file from DJI Homepage. Go to Settings, Biometric Data and Security, unknown Apps and allow My Files then go the the download and install/update the File. Works now on Samsung A52s fine.
2022-8-14
Use props
djiuser_OdcG3sfam3M7
New

Singapore

djiuser_SU37CBBOaj9O Posted at 7-29 14:49
Yes i use dji fly with my Samsung 53 5g with no problems. Dji fly controls dji drones. I also use dji mimo app with no problems. I have android 12 in my phone. Hope this helps..

Hi! Im using a 53 but cant seem to work with the mimo app. May i ask if u did any extra steps?

My os is android 12 and apk is the latest one
2022-10-2
Use props
aleco
New

Switzerland

Is the A52 compatible with DJI Fly ?
2023-5-30
Use props
Joanna Scholl
New

United States

Does anyone know if the Samsung A025V is able to fly a drone?
2023-6-7
Use props
bm5362
New

Belgium

djiuser_mHDkUFGlONRz Posted at 2022-8-14 01:46
Download Apk file from DJI Homepage. Go to Settings, Biometric Data and Security, unknown Apps and allow My Files then go the the download and install/update the File. Works now on Samsung A52s fine.

I have the same problems on a new A54, Android  13.
I download APK on officialsite DJI, then when I try to install it, Android prevents to do so, and recommands to modify settings like you wrote. But DJI doesn't appear in the list of "unknown apps"....
2023-8-15
Use props
bm5362
New

Belgium

DJI Paladin Posted at 2021-12-5 05:04

Hi,
have you got a newer list of compatibles SAMSUNG tablets ?   I prefer cheap and compact, no need for a large tablet to see movies

should Galaxy tab A8 (10.5 inch - 64 Go) be the good choice ?  Or rather a more expansive model ?

Thanks
2023-8-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

bm5362 Posted at 8-15 06:06
Hi,
have you got a newer list of compatibles SAMSUNG tablets ?   I prefer cheap and compact, no need for a large tablet to see movies

Hi there. We highly recommend using a compatible device that is listed on the link provided above. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-8-17
Use props
djiuser_FllmvKSPIwHC
New

Italy

hi is samsung a52 compatible with dji air 2 s? and withe the dji fly app? i know it's no more on google play store but it doesn't even let me install the app from the website. I installed the app on play store called "go fly for dji drone models". It tells me "null 255" when i try to start it or "not compatible". Thanks for your time
3-7 15:01
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_FllmvKSPIwHC Posted at 3-7 15:01
hi is samsung a52 compatible with dji air 2 s? and withe the dji fly app? i know it's no more on google play store but it doesn't even let me install the app from the website. I installed the app on play store called "go fly for dji drone models". It tells me "null 255" when i try to start it or "not compatible". Thanks for your time

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please upload a screen recording showing the error message when you run the DJI Fly app on your mobile device? Also, did you experience issues when you installed the app via the website on your mobile device? Please keep us posted.
3-8 03:00
Use props
LJR_Limited
New

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-8 03:00
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please upload a screen recording showing the error message when you run the DJI Fly app on your mobile device? Also, did you experience issues when you installed the app via the website on your mobile device? Please keep us posted.
I am also using a Samsung A52 5G, and when I try to 'connect to aircraft' from 'Control' menu, it just keeps telling me 'Remote controller not connected.'
I am using the app downloaded from the website, not the google play store.

So, this drone will not work with my Android?
3-8 23:04
Use props
LJR_Limited
New

United States

LJR_Limited Posted at 3-8 23:04
I am also using a Samsung A52 5G, and when I try to 'connect to aircraft' from 'Control' menu, it just keeps telling me 'Remote controller not connected.'
I am using the app downloaded from the website, not the google play store.

Disregard. I found that I was plugged into the wrong usb port on the controller. On the controller, there is 2 usb ports where the phone hooks up, but one is just a blank port with no connections. I was plugged into that one, not the actual port with the connections. Soon as I plugged in to the correct port. I was able to start connecting to the drone without issue.
3-9 18:19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

LJR_Limited Posted at 3-9 18:19
Disregard. I found that I was plugged into the wrong usb port on the controller. On the controller, there is 2 usb ports where the phone hooks up, but one is just a blank port with no connections. I was plugged into that one, not the actual port with the connections. Soon as I plugged in to the correct port. I was able to start connecting to the drone without issue.

Thank you for keeping us posted, LJR_Limited. We're glad that you have managed to isolate the issue that you have experienced. Should you have other inquiries or concerns, feel free to contact us. Happy flying!
3-10 04:20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules