Viking Jupiter Cruise | Punta del Este, Uruguay
583 7 2021-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Korrd
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13270226 ft
Uruguay

I came across this beautiful cruise ship this morning, while taking a stroll in Punta del Este.
I just happened to have my Mavic Air 2 with me, so I uber'd to the closest point on shore and flew the hell out of it.

Enjoy!

2021-12-4
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely captured, at anchor, with the tenders alongside ferrying passengers ashore for their excursions.
2021-12-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely done.    
2021-12-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wow, great footage.    

Pretty cool to see that the pool cover was retractable.  Very nice cruise ship.  
2021-12-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice footage!
2021-12-5
Use props
Korrd
lvl.4
Uruguay

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-5 02:54
Wow, great footage.   

Pretty cool to see that the pool cover was retractable.  Very nice cruise ship.

Thanks!

Yeah. Noticed it during one of the closeups. I imagine it's a storm/winter thing. Quite a nice feature.

This video also settles me between the Mavic Air 2 and the DJI Air 2s: I'm keeping the Mavic Air 2 due to the fact that its flight time is better. Spent 5 batteries recording it all, 20 minutes per batt @ 40 km/h winds while being 3km away. Most scenarios require me to fly on such conditions and frankly, the DJI Air 2s camera, while better, makes little difference for youtube/ig videos.
2021-12-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Korrd Posted at 12-5 05:50
Thanks!

Yeah. Noticed it during one of the closeups. I imagine it's a storm/winter thing. Quite a nice feature.

You're very welcome.  

I love my Air 2.  Was tempted to upgrade to the Mavic 3 but after seeing cost and weighing want against need I'm just going to keep flying the Air 2, at least for a while.
2021-12-6
Use props
Korrd
lvl.4
Uruguay

Same here. I am dissappointed at what the Mavic 3 is. It feels like the Andromeda of the Mass Effect saga.

Pointlessly expensive, massively hyped up, lacking features and full of issues. If I wanted all that I would go back to my ex.

Also, flight time on paper is grossly overrated. 33 min (or less) under real life scenarios, while it promises 46 minutes and it gets nowhere near close. I don't like being marketing-lied at.

So unless they make it work and slash prices by 40% I am not getting it.

2021-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules