DJI Customer service is the worst in the game
600 5 2021-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Liorth12
lvl.1

United States

DJI Drones may be good, but do you buy such an expensive product with having virtually 0 customer support?

My Drone literally stopped "Flying home" I sent the flight records and DJI said I triggered the stop to the fly home which is 100% not true. My drone is now somewhere in the ocean and all DJI wanted to do is offer a 15% discount. I have DJI Insurance but they are still not taking that into consideration.

Do youselves a favor and stay away from this company. It's not worth the hundreds / thousdands to have some bad customer service rep pretty much tell you they don't care.

DJI - please prove me wrong and help if what I wrote above is not accurate.

2021-12-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, Liorth12. We're sorry to read your frustrations with our customer support. May we have the ticket/case (CAS) number, please? We're looking forward to helping you with that. Thank you in advance for your patience.
2021-12-5
Use props
Liorth12
lvl.1

United States

Hi Diana, this is the case number - CAS-7675557-Q1X1Q8

Thanks,
Lior
2021-12-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Liorth12 Posted at 12-6 06:12
Hi Diana, this is the case number - CAS-7675557-Q1X1Q8

Thanks,

Thank you for providing us with your case number. We'll help to seek the attention of the team to further assist with your case. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
2021-12-6
Use props
djiuser_vNeyrL79ZEYW
New
United States

Hi please tell me how to contact customer service? I typed that in and this is the thread that came up. I need to transfer my insurance to a replacement unit and I can’t figure it out! Thanks and sorry you are having troubles I feel like I will possibly have one day. Any advice welcome
2021-12-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_vNeyrL79ZEYW Posted at 12-13 18:30
Hi please tell me how to contact customer service? I typed that in and this is the thread that came up. I need to transfer my insurance to a replacement unit and I can’t figure it out! Thanks and sorry you are having troubles I feel like I will possibly have one day. Any advice welcome

Hi there, please send us an email to djicare@dji.com and provide us with more details, our corresponding team will follow up on it.
2021-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules