Anyone successfully used iPad mini 6 with any Pro model
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
keith55
lvl.2
Thailand

I know that it's not listed as a supported tablet. That's why I'm asking here.
2021-12-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there keith55. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that our fellow DJI Co pilots who uses the iPad mini 6 can give out the best recommendation with regards to this inquiry. Just a reminder that DJI recommends using a recommended mobile device when operating your DJI Drones for compatibility and reliability purposes. Thank you and have a nice day.
2021-12-5
Use props
LidarView
New

Germany

Hello there,

same question: anyone tried it with any success? I'm interested in M600P + DJI GS Pro + iPad mini 6.

@DJI Stephen: it is hard to find any Mini 4 currently, so we need to stick to newer hardware. It would be great to support the new iPads.

Cheers
2021-12-9
Use props
CharlieWaylon
New

Pakistan

Kindly tell me, what kind of problem you are facing? I have heard many bad reviews about the iPad mini 6. The set is good but why peoples are facing issues. Well, I will do more research with my consultant that is a part of the essay writing company and I hope they will provide good suggestions about this set.

2022-2-7
Use props
CamilaMadison
New

Pakistan

Hey, I was thinking about checking it out but there is much buzz going on about it that I am a little scared. It's going to be quite a lot of money that could go to waste if the mini iPad doesn't work out.
2022-2-17
Use props
GerryLec
New
Canada

I have not been able to fly my Phantom 4 with my new iPad mini 6. Is not recognized by the software, my iPad 4 is gone!
2022-2-22
Use props
shanewatson
New

United Kingdom

Yes I used Ipad 6 pro,I play games on that game .games never lack in that, and Ipad was never got hung I also use it for my studies I did an online study in that so it's very helpful for me .whenever my teacher gives me any hard essay or assignment writing I take management essay help it ease my work and I don't have to bear so much load and did,t get mental stress just because of essay writing companies. it always give me work according to my needs and always give relevant content from which I got good marks in essay writing.

2023-4-19
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13349895 ft
  • >>>
United States

shanewatson Posted at 4-19 00:28
Yes I used Ipad 6 pro,I play games on that game .games never lack in that, and Ipad was never got hung I also use it for my studies I did an online study in that so it's very helpful for me .whenever my teacher gives me any hard essay or assignment writing I take management essay help it ease my work and I don't have to bear so much load and did,t get mental stress just because of essay writing companies. it always give me work according to my needs and always give relevant content from which I got good marks in essay writing.

What is up with all these bots I'm seeing on these forums lately? This reply was not written by a human as you can clearly tell it isn't at all about the topic at hand.
2023-4-19
Use props
andrewgrue
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Thanks a lot for help!
2023-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules