4375 8 2021-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DarthSLR
First Officer
Flight distance : 1846716 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was trying to connect RC Pro via provided cables to my iPad Pro Max, in hope to get some screenshots out out it.
When connected, RC Pro buzzes and make some pleasant sound, but nothing really happens.
When I connect RC Pro to my PC, I can see internal storage and offload logs, screenshots, etc.
With the iPad and other devices, I can see them in iPad's Files app.
But not with RC Pro and iPad. I could not make them see each other in any apps I tried.
Am I missing something, or is it not possible yet?
2021-12-5
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You may need to use an OTG cable with the iPad Pro, someone said they could not connect an iPad Pro to a standard controller, I could but only if I used an OTG cable/adapter.
2021-12-5
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
Flight distance : 1846716 ft
  • >>>
United States

Buzzyone Posted at 12-5 12:48
You may need to use an OTG cable with the iPad Pro, someone said they could not connect an iPad Pro to a standard controller, I could but only if I used an OTG cable/adapter.

I tried several cables, with/without adapters. None worked
2021-12-5
Use props
fans3e7f80cb
lvl.1
United States

I'm bringing this topic back up since I too am trying to connect an iPad Pro to my RC Pro but haven't been able to find any useful information.  Also, what is an OTG cable, and does that actually work?  Thanks!
2022-4-13
Use props
sclelectronics
Second Officer
United States

Have you tried the Quick Transfer Function?
It works with my iPad Pro....
2022-4-14
Use props
mlathem1998yahoo.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 27224 ft
United States

sclelectronics Posted at 4-14 10:07
Have you tried the Quick Transfer Function?
It works with my iPad Pro....

What is the quick transfer?
2022-12-4
Use props
sclelectronics
Second Officer
United States

It a function of the Fly App and the Mavic 3.
It allows to transfer files off your Mavic 3 directly to your iPad
2022-12-5
Use props
troar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3838556 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would love to be able to use an iPad as a larger monitor when flying. There doesnt seem to be a way to do this with the RC Pro. I currently use an iPad with my Mavic 2. Unfortunately this is a dealbreaker for me (along with no 3:2 aspect ratio for stills) and I returned the Mavic 3.
2023-9-20
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13349895 ft
  • >>>
United States

troar Posted at 9-20 15:23
I would love to be able to use an iPad as a larger monitor when flying. There doesnt seem to be a way to do this with the RC Pro. I currently use an iPad with my Mavic 2. Unfortunately this is a dealbreaker for me (along with no 3:2 aspect ratio for stills) and I returned the Mavic 3.

I can't say it works with Apple products because I don't know anyone who uses them. I can confirm this works with Androids and Windows PC's. $35 would have solved your dealbreaking issue. You can even plug a Roku/Chromecast into the adapter and cast to it wirelessly from the RC Pro. This is the one I bought https://a.co/d/bkC6Ynf but there are many just like it.
718WNEPf3sL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
2023-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules