RavenEye Firmware shows "N/A"
4335 10 2021-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jacky_Jack
lvl.1

United States

I cannot update or even find out the firmware of my RavenEye. Ronin app shows firmware as N/A. Raveneye settings also shows firmware as N/A. The RS2 firmware has been updated to 01.05.00.00. App version is 1.4.8. I have restarted the RS2, RavenEye, App and phone and still the firmware does not show.
Any ideas why this is happening?
2021-12-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Jacky, thank you for reaching out. Just to verify, is RavenEye connected to the camera/gimbal? Please try to reconnect the unit, and downgrade the RavenEye firmware and try again.
To downgrade the RavenEye firmware, for iOS device, please power on RavenEey and connect the Ronin app, tap the three dashes on the upper left corner, long press the "Firmware Version", go to RavenEye section, then you can downgrade the firmware. For Android device,  tap the three dashes on the upper left corner, long press RavenEeye and then you can downgrade the firmware.
Please let me know if the issue persists, a screenshot of the issue would be greatly appreciated.
2021-12-7
Use props
FanceyMedia
New

Canada

Hi,

I am having issues with the firmware on Raven eye also showing N/A. It crashed updating halfway through and now the Raven eye does not work. Performing the above steps did not work. What else can I try?

Thanks,
Brandon
2022-3-18
Use props
feralLIFE
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2021-12-7 01:14
Hi Jacky, thank you for reaching out. Just to verify, is RavenEye connected to the camera/gimbal? Please try to reconnect the unit, and downgrade the RavenEye firmware and try again.
To downgrade the RavenEye firmware, for iOS device, please power on RavenEey and connect the Ronin app, tap the three dashes on the upper left corner, long press the "Firmware Version", go to RavenEye section, then you can downgrade the firmware. For Android device,  tap the three dashes on the upper left corner, long press RavenEeye and then you can downgrade the firmware.
Please let me know if the issue persists, a screenshot of the issue would be greatly appreciated.

"...long press the "Firmware Version", go to RavenEye section..."

this is not engaging as you describe.  

App version: 1.4.11
RS2 Version:  01.05.00.20
Raveneye: N/A. (why is that?)

Trying to update all possible firmwares in hope that my Canon C300 Mark III will STOP freezing on me
2022-4-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

feralLIFE Posted at 4-28 12:41
"...long press the "Firmware Version", go to RavenEye section..."

this is not engaging as you describe.  

Hi there, sorry for the belated reply. May I know if you were able to connect the RavenEye WiFi successfully?
Please try to restart the app and try again. If it is convenient, please try in another mobile device. If the issue persists, please provide a video of the issue for further confirmation.
2022-5-5
Use props
DrKarol
lvl.1
Sweden

Hello DJI Susan,

I am facing the same issue.  Android App v1.4.11, RS2 firmware 01.05.00.20.  And the RavenEye version is showing as N/A.  Long pressing the RavenEye shows an empty list of firmware to downgrade to.  Long pressing the RS2 firmware shows multiple version.  How show I proceed?

Best regards,

Karol
2022-5-8
Use props
DrKarol
lvl.1
Sweden

DrKarol Posted at 5-8 01:45
Hello DJI Susan,

I am facing the same issue.  Android App v1.4.11, RS2 firmware 01.05.00.20.  And the RavenEye version is showing as N/A.  Long pressing the RavenEye shows an empty list of firmware to downgrade to.  Long pressing the RS2 firmware shows multiple version.  How show I proceed?

I can report that I managed to update the Raveneye firmware.  The key difference was having mobile network access (2G/3G/4G/5G).  The app needs to be able to download the firmware from the internet.  Since Raveneye is already using the WiFi connection, the only other way to connect to the internet is via the mobile network.

It is not clear why the firmware version is not displayed without an internet connection.
2022-5-16
Use props
djiuser_y24GWdxitJVb
New
Italy

DrKarol Posted at 5-16 07:18
I can report that I managed to update the Raveneye firmware.  The key difference was having mobile network access (2G/3G/4G/5G).  The app needs to be able to download the firmware from the internet.  Since Raveneye is already using the WiFi connection, the only other way to connect to the internet is via the mobile network.

It is not clear why the firmware version is not displayed without an internet connection.

hello I also have the same problem as you, how did you get the data to go via the network (3G-4G) while connected via WiFi to the RavenEye?
2022-11-15
Use props
DrKarol
lvl.1
Sweden

djiuser_y24GWdxitJVb Posted at 2022-11-15 07:57
hello I also have the same problem as you, how did you get the data to go via the network (3G-4G) while connected via WiFi to the RavenEye?

I am sorry for a late reply.  I did not notice the message earlier.  The only thing I needed was to have a working 4G SIM card with a 4G Internet connection in my phone.  Even when the DJI app connected using WiFi to the Raveneye, the Internet connection continued via the 4G.
2023-5-23
Use props
djiuser_EXFAK3mOjALM
New
Germany

I am really grateful. I had the same problem, which was solved with your help
3-17 01:05
Use props
CRDNL
lvl.1

Italy

Hello everyone, I'm posting my question here because I can't create a new topic. If you can redirect me, I'd love to hear from you.
I use the raveneye with a Ronin SC2 and a Panasonic Lumix DMC G80. Everything works fine EXCEPT that I can't set shutter aperture, shutter speed and ISO from the raveneye app (it says N/A for "not available"). Also, when I switch to "playback" mode to see what I've shot, my camera screen goes black.
Could you tell me how to solve this problem?
Or direct me to the right thread?
Thanks in advance!
Mathieu
4-6 09:52
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules