636 6 2021-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ZeuS-FL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5782297 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have anyone notice the Traking Parallel mode is not working correctly after the FlyApp 1.5.1??
It works just as follow me. Both modes, Follow me and Parallel act like follow me only. I tried with 2 differents Air 2, Smart controllers and Ipads.

Anybody with the same issue?
2021-12-5
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have not updated to 1.5.1 yet. But for the MA2, parallel tracking has never worked fully. It worked up to about 15 mph, then fell behind the target every time it increased speed.
2021-12-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there ZeuS-FL. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) from this DJI Link to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. Kindly please keep us posted and thank you.
2021-12-5
Use props
ZeuS-FL
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-5 20:02
Hello there ZeuS-FL. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) from this DJI Link to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. Kindly please keep us posted and thank you.

I did it and the problem persist. 2 different drones, 4 different devices.
2021-12-6
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Appears you are correct.  I can duplicate the issue on 1.5.1.  
2021-12-6
Use props
ZeuS-FL
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-6 12:28
Appears you are correct.  I can duplicate the issue on 1.5.1.

Thanks.

Can somebody else confirm?
2021-12-6
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

ZeuS-FL Posted at 12-6 16:53
Thanks.

Can somebody else confirm?