Image plane on Mavic 2 Pro
1304 3 2021-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
whaleguy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2760564 ft
New Zealand

I'm adapting a Mavic 2 Pro for photogrammetry by installing a lidar system similar to (but downsized) from one we developed for the Inspire 1.
So I can correctly adjust for the difference in image plane and the plane of measurement of the lidar, I need to know (as exactly as possible), where the image plane of the Hasselblad camera is. Can anyone help?

Thanks, Steve D

mavic lidar datalogger

mavic lidar datalogger
2021-12-5
Use props
Drone Shot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2169619 ft
Sweden

Check out the last post in this thread: https://community.esri.com/t5/ar ... ameters/td-p/237689

Hope this helps!
2021-12-7
Use props
whaleguy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2760564 ft
New Zealand

Thanks for your suggestion. I may have missed something, but I don't think it answers my question.

As you can see from the picture, I have the lidar sensor facing vertically, so it measures altitude directly. What I'm seeking to know is - when the drone's camera is facing straight down, what's the altitude difference between what the lidar measures, and what the camera sees. I know where in the body of the lidar the its "measurement plane" is. I need to know where in the body of the Hasselblad camera the focal plane is.

On many film and digital cameras this is indicated by a circle with a line though it.

Any ideas?

2021-12-8
Use props
Drone Shot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2169619 ft
Sweden

whaleguy Posted at 12-8 14:50
Thanks for your suggestion. I may have missed something, but I don't think it answers my question.

As you can see from the picture, I have the lidar sensor facing vertically, so it measures altitude directly. What I'm seeking to know is - when the drone's camera is facing straight down, what's the altitude difference between what the lidar measures, and what the camera sees. I know where in the body of the lidar the its "measurement plane" is. I need to know where in the body of the Hasselblad camera the focal plane is.

Sorry, no!
2021-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules