1719 34 2021-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Monkey007
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 73775046 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Looks like a nice hard case for the Mavic 3, but for some reasons it's not available for any market other than China, yet

https://store.dji.com/cn/product/dji-mavic-3-protector-case

2021-12-6
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50003 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2021-12-6
Use props
Monkey007
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

NGC Posted at 12-6 12:10
GPC has a much better one anyway.

The GPC one looks kind of similar in terms of dimensions and interior layout, Could you please tell me in what way(s) is the GPC 'much' better?
2021-12-6
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

It looks very similar to the DJI Mavic Pro 2 case or the DJI Mavic Air case. personally I prefer the DJI one over the GPC one due to fit and finish. I will purchase when they become available in North America.
2021-12-6
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

NGC Posted at 12-6 12:10
GPC has a much better one anyway.

Yes please enlighten us on your data findings on how the GPC is much better. I am curious to hear what is so much better. Do you have one that you could share some photos please.
2021-12-6
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2021-12-6
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

NGC Posted at 12-6 13:29
GPC foam is better. I've had both GPC cases and the DJI ones for my birds. GPC water-jet cuts their foam as opposed to die-cut which is better. Also the GPC layouts are better than even PGYTech - the case dimensions that GPC has tend to be smaller than the competitors.

What are benefits of water jet cuts as oppose to die cut? Please give a more educational answer. I have a GPC case for my DJI FPV and its friggin massive, Plus I hate having to remove the props when transporting in the GPC case.In addition the DJI foam is softer than the GPC foam in my opinion. Thus gentler on the asset.
2021-12-6
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2021-12-6
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

NGC Posted at 12-6 13:35
Water jet cuts are a better fit. That's why they do them. Also - I bet you the DJI case is much bigger than the GPC M3 case.
[view_image]

Unfortunately I cannot read Chinese. However looking at the photos on China DJI it actually looks smaller than the GPC case you have shown. I have no issues with the DJI cases I have purchased. Personal preference I guess.It would also seem that you have such hatred towards DJI products not sure why you would actually own any DJI product. Almost 95% of your posts or responses are negative towards the product. Do you have any positive atributes for DJI?
2021-12-6
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2021-12-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Funny he posts a picture of a Cine Model , yet he owns a standard model. My guess is he doesn’t own a GPC for M3.
2021-12-6
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2021-12-6
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2021-12-6
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

NGC Posted at 12-6 14:02
Because I point out the issues with the Mavic 3 which thousands of others are pointing out here, on forums, on Facebook, on Youtube, etc - which result from them rushing an unfinished buggy product out doesn't mean there is "hatred". But thanks for your interpretation.

You can compare the sizes of the GPC cases for other DJI products to the hard cases provided by DJI for those same products. The SKB cases are smaller. Unless this is the singular exception, the pattern will likely hold.

Just a simple observation. The fact is you lend nothing positive to the forum. Its just constant negativity which becomes tiresome. Trust me I am not in the slightest butthurt. I take great pleasure in watching people make fools of themselves.
2021-12-6
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2021-12-6
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

NGC Posted at 12-6 14:07
I have a Cine model, not a standard model. You are a total clown.

Another immature comment. What are you 12?
2021-12-6
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2021-12-6
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

NGC Posted at 12-6 14:11
I guess this is what happens when Hallmark "thinks" he is so correct about things, yet is so wrong. Like the time he claimed that GPS signals are transmitted to your drone through cellular towers and proclaimed that on these very forums. .

[view_image]

Looks like it has never been flown.
2021-12-6
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2021-12-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

NGC Posted at 12-6 14:19
You just love being wrong all the time. A fetish, perhaps?

Yet you spend your time around here talking out the side of your mouth telling others to ship their drone back, your nothing but a hypocrite fool ….
2021-12-6
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2021-12-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

NGC Posted at 12-6 14:24
Says the guy who is certain of the drones/cases I have or don't have. And then is proven completely wrong.  Concentrate on your own complete lack of accurate information you spew forth Mr. "Cell towers transmit GPS signals to DJI drones".  If people have a faulty product they *should* ship them back. Which is why the M3 has such a high return rate.

I think the thing here is everyone knows your a fool , nobody likes a hypocrite and everyone knows exactly who you are. Your all mouth and no trousers. Fur coat and no knickers , run along twat.
2021-12-6
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2021-12-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Visual Air Posted at 12-6 14:18
Looks like it has never been flown.

Think its best to give him a wide birth. He’s just an idiot a troll who spends his time around here at every new release trying to get others to ship their stuff back while he’s  laughing up his sleeve . He’s a useless fool and as you say doesn’t fly his drones , polishes them thats about it…
2021-12-6
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2021-12-6
Use props
Monkey007
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

Visual Air Posted at 12-6 13:40
Unfortunately I cannot read Chinese. However looking at the photos on China DJI it actually looks smaller than the GPC case you have shown. I have no issues with the DJI cases I have purchased. Personal preference I guess.It would also seem that you have such hatred towards DJI products not sure why you would actually own any DJI product. Almost 95% of your posts or responses are negative towards the product. Do you have any positive atributes for DJI?

From what I can see on the DJI China website, the Protector Case is selling for ¥699, which is a little less than half  the Convertible Bag's price tag of  ¥1499. So it's logical to estimate it to be around US$150 when it hits the US market.
2021-12-6
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Monkey007 Posted at 12-6 15:20
From what I can see on the DJI China website, the Protector Case is selling for ¥699, which is a little less than half  the Convertible Bag's price tag of  ¥1499. So it's logical to estimate it to be around US$150 when it hits the US market.

I would guestimate the same.
2021-12-6
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

NGC Posted at 12-6 14:18
Nope. But being the paragon of maturity that you project, you failed to "guess" accurately as well.

Just keep deflecting.
2021-12-6
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2021-12-6
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

NGC Posted at 12-6 16:18
You can keep deflecting. On the Mavic 2 case- DJI  costs more than GPC. And for any US buyers- you’ll be stuck with a 20% tariff on top of that. You might as well get the PGYTech which is cheaper if you don’t get the better GPC one.  GPC is made in the US, btw.

But keep deflecting. I’m sure you think the $320 for the DJI bag is a ”reasonable” price. You’ll probably say it’s just like Louis Vuitton!

You are making yourself look like the skid mark in the underpants of this Forum. BTW the bag is the best DJI has thrown in so far and the cost is $249 USD for Canadians. Did I say I like it? Well its better than nothing.
Perhaps do the research before you make an ass of your self again and I emphasize on the again.Not sure where I mention its like a Louis Vuitton bag. Just another fine example of how childish and immature you are. Again I ask what are you 12?
You still have not answered why the GPC is better than the DJI case. The best you could come up with is the way the foam is cut ! . Keep on talking from a point of no knowledge. It's very entertaining.
2021-12-6
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2021-12-6
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

"The SKB case is better than the DJI case. If you actually have one, you will see that. That’s why the GPC consistently gets great reviews".  Your statement makes no sense.

Canadian smegma Yes that where I reside however I am not from Canada. Never assume anything.

The Prada DJI bag. I concentrate on actually flying and getting to know the drone like I told you before in previous posts.  If you do not like your drone then sell it or send it back. Quit whining like a little school girl.
Yes its not complete but hands down it the best DJI has done yet for a drone.

2021-12-6
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2021-12-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Monkey007. Good day and thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, we do not have any information with regards to the availability of the said DJI Protector Case for the DJI Mavic 3. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest updates by subscribing to DJI official website at www.dji.com or following us on social media ( Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DJI , Twitter: https://twitter.com/djiglobal , YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/djiinnovations ). Thank you.
2021-12-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Not available in the UK either.
2021-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now