Connectivity / iPadPro / iPhone 7plus / DJI GO 4
381 2 2021-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Capt Chaos
lvl.1
Flight distance : 385400 ft
United States

I haven’t flow my Mavic 2 Pro in over a year.  Last time I flew it I had no issues with connecting to the DJI GO 4 app.  Now it won’t connect to the application at all.  I'm able to start my drone with the controller but the application will not connect with either my iPadPro or iPhone 7plus, which is what I was using before with no problems.  Both devices are up-to date using IO 15.1 and I’ve tried different cables thinking the cable went bad.
2021-12-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Capt Chaos. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know if you are receiving any error messages on the DJI Go 4 application? Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mavic-2 ) to see if the issue will still persist and kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Go 4 application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. In addition, I will post a DJI tutorial video on How to Link the Mavic 2 Remote Controller. Thank you.

2021-12-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have the iPhone 7 Plus as a backup for my Mavic 2 Pro and with the latest software its working,   If you recently updated the firmware on the M2P there was an issue with connectivity that rebooting the phone fixed for me.
2021-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules