New Mini SE Firmware Released (12/07/2021)
6259 5 2021-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Overview:
  • Date: 2021.12.07
  • Aircraft Firmware: v01.02.0000
  • Remote Controller firmware: v01.00.0600
  • DJI Fly App iOS: v1.5.1
  • DJI Fly App Android: v1.5.1

What’s New?
  • Optimized flight safety.

2021-12-6
Use props
Dong ZeYuan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 57060 ft
United States

Thanks for sharing.
2021-12-21
Use props
djiuser_MjzqcV2UEX4Z
New

India

I am traveling to Ethiopia in a few weeks to film the work of a non-profit. I would love to take my mini 2 with me to film some landscape shots as it’s gorgeous there. Anyone have any experience traveling to Ethiopia (or Africa in general) and have any tips on properly traveling and operating under their rules and regulations so I don’t end up in a not so great situation?
2021-12-29
Use props
johnmuller
New

India

Are you upset about finishing your tasks on time? Also, why not seek out Australia’s Stylish Assignment Writing Backing?
Chancing the applicable Assignment Help in Australia can be delicate. Still, with many tips, you can snappily engage the top-rated assignment help providers in the area who have expansive moxie and knowledge. They understand how to make it easy for pupils to help in the composition and appreciation of assignments.
2022-1-3
Use props
djiuser_p8e9AEUzuV9d
New

United States

This update broke my gimbal. Everything has been working fine for months until I applied this update yesterday and now my pre flight checks fail with errors 40002 or 40003. The gimbal moves during the pre flight with the full range of motion like normal but then spasms and stops moving. I've tried refreshing the update with the assistant app, recalibrating the compass and the IMU but still have the same results.

I would love to be able to downgrade back to the previous version but the assistant app only has the current version for some reason.

Any suggestions before I return it?
2022-1-9
Use props
A L P H A
lvl.1
Flight distance : 301227 ft
Martinique

Where i can download it please or how i can update it ? DJI Assistant 2 say's device not compatible and i have the DJI Mini SE.
2022-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules