1875 8 2021-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Last summer the joystick of my Pocket 2 control stick broke off (was gone) and I started a support case.
Unfortunately somehow I got a UPS label because I was in Sweden at that time, but the label was not usable here in NL and support could not send me a regular DHL label (which is normal here in NL).
I tried several times to get a label that was usable here in NL, but they could somehow not make that work.

I just started a new case and hope they can fix it this time with a DHL label, since I would like to get a replacement.

2021-12-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

The case ID is : 3943353
2021-12-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

This is the image of the joystick that is missing.
2021-12-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

My order nr (DJI store) was 0319894027260 and the date of purchase was 3-6-2021.
2021-12-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Montfrooij, sorry for the trouble, I will double check your case with the corresponding team and try to help to sort it out.
2021-12-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 12-7 03:41
Hi Montfrooij, sorry for the trouble, I will double check your case with the corresponding team and try to help to sort it out.

Thans for your reply Susan.
Maybe it is an idea to let them send a replacement over.
It seems inefficient to ship this tiny item to Nuth at your cost, just to get a replacement part.
It is not something they will be fixing (at least, I would not feel that makes sense)
2021-12-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 12-7 03:41

They stated it is not covered under warranty and I had to start a repair case indeed.
I hope it will be sorted as it should (under warranty)
2021-12-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Montfrooij Posted at 12-8 02:35
They stated it is not covered under warranty and I had to start a repair case indeed.
I hope it will be sorted as it should (under warranty)

We noticed that our team has replied to your email and provided you with solutions. And our team will help according to your choice. Hope you can wait for the update patiently.
2021-12-8
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-8 05:47
We noticed that our team has replied to your email and provided you with solutions. And our team will help according to your choice. Hope you can wait for the update patiently.

Thanks for your help!
I have received another email indeed.
2021-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules