DJI Air 2s - Terrible Gimbal noise
3223 9 2021-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_en3jysCY0wDo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 221030 ft
Austria

Having a very weird Gimbal noise from my air 2s. Gimbal calibration is Also not working. Is this normal?

2021-12-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Air 2S. After watching the said video above, may we please know before experiencing this issue on your DJI Air 2S was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to the said DJI drone for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.
2021-12-7
Use props
Ashstax
lvl.1
Austria

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-7 20:04
Hello there. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Air 2S. After watching the said video above, may we please know before experiencing this issue on your DJI Air 2S was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to the said DJI drone for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.

Hey Stephen, No crash or hard landing has happened, only thing i could thing of is it hasn't been flown in a couple months and has been sitting for a while.
2021-12-8
Use props
Ashstax
lvl.1
Austria

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-7 20:04
Hello there. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Air 2S. After watching the said video above, may we please know before experiencing this issue on your DJI Air 2S was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to the said DJI drone for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.

Is this normal? could it be a software issue? I have tried to calibrate the gimble. Some times the calibration works and sometimes it doesnt.
2021-12-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Ashstax Posted at 12-9 01:57
Is this normal? could it be a software issue? I have tried to calibrate the gimble. Some times the calibration works and sometimes it doesnt.

Please try to refresh the latest firmware for the drone via DJI Assistant 2, and see if there is any error message existing on the app. If the gimbal does not respond well, you may send the drone back to our service center for further diagnosis. If needed to start a case, please visit https://www.dji.com/us/service/repair
2021-12-9
Use props
djiuser_KJXgZggKSwRp
New

United Kingdom

Hi, I also have the same problem from new and assumed this was the fan. with further investigation, the camera is vibrating, only on a horizontal surface, vertically and upside down nothing. also, calibration not working, it constantly asks to re calibrate and all firmware is up to date
2022-11-30
Use props
William_A
lvl.2
Flight distance : 319514 ft
Canada

Wondering if you have any updates? I'm experiencing the exact same issue.
2023-2-4
Use props
djiuser_ZhCRNMkcPvEI
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20299 ft
Poland

I had the same problem. Send it under warranty and they send me back new drone.
2023-2-5
Use props
d phillips
New

United States

I am having the same problems with my Air 2S. The Gimble overloaded messages apears fairly quickly after beginning to fly.  Happens quicker when flying with the gimble pointed downward and I am shooting video or photos downward. Video footage and photos have a "wobble" which makes the photos and video unusable.
While on and sitting on my desk you can hear and feel a vibration from the gimble and camera assembly.
2023-9-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

d phillips Posted at 9-4 14:30
I am having the same problems with my Air 2S. The Gimble overloaded messages apears fairly quickly after beginning to fly.  Happens quicker when flying with the gimble pointed downward and I am shooting video or photos downward. Video footage and photos have a "wobble" which makes the photos and video unusable.
While on and sitting on my desk you can hear and feel a vibration from the gimble and camera assembly.

Hi there. Sorry about the experience. Can you please try the steps below and see if it would work:
1. If this issue only occurs in Sport mode:
The aircraft’s attitude angle of inclination in Sport mode is larger than that in other modes. When the stick is pushed to an extent that the aircraft movement angle exceeds the adjustment limit of the gimbal, it might cause the gimbal motor to overload. This is normal. Please push the stick more gently.
2. If the issue occurs in non-Sport modes:
a) Please check whether an additional accessory (such as a filter) is mounted on the gimbal and camera.
If there is an additional accessory, attach the original lens to the gimbal and camera. Check whether the issue has been solved.
If there is no additional accessory, please skip this step.
b) Ensure that there is no additional accessory attached to the gimbal and camera. Please perform [Gimbal Auto Calibration] in [Gimbal Settings] of the app.
3) If this issue persists after calibration, please connect the aircraft to DJI Assistant 2 to refresh the firmware.
I hope this fixes it. Please keep me posted. Have a great day ahead.
2023-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules