M100 and RC Link
945 9 2021-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansdae8ff1f
lvl.2

Singapore

Hi,
I know this M100 is old but I just got it with a task to make it work again.

I have the M100 and the RC
When I start up the M100 and link with Assist 2, it is connecting and can read all the data with no issue so the unit is working.

When I connect the DJI Go with the RC, DJI Go will lock it as Lightbrige 2. and the Link is RED. when I do the RC link via the DJI Go app, and press the Red link button on M100, it never link at all after many tried.

I did upgraded the RC firmware to the latest and it still not linked.

Any help here from the experts?

If my RC on DJI Go app only shows it as LB2, is that the issue ? if it is, how do set it to shows as M100?

Thankss for the help
2021-12-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please tell us the firmware of your remote controller, lens, and aircraft? Also, your phone and the system version of DJI GO App.
2021-12-7
Use props
fansdae8ff1f
lvl.2

Singapore

RC : Version 1.2.52
M100, FW: to the latest: 1.3.1.82
No Camera attached yet

I unable to link to the RC with the M100

I am also planning to get the Osmo X3 to be used on the M100. will this work?
2021-12-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fansdae8ff1f Posted at 12-7 23:44
No Camera attached yet

Thanks for your reply. May we confirm Version 1.2.52 is the firmware version of your remote controller? If yes, then please update the firmware of the remote controller through DJI Assistant 2. Furthermore, M100 is compatible with Zenmuse X3, Z3, X5. You may refer to this link: https://www.dji.com/matrice100?s ... p;from=landing_page
2021-12-8
Use props
fansdae8ff1f
lvl.2

Singapore

Please ignore this repeat post

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-7 23:13
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please tell us the firmware of your remote controller, lens, and aircraft? Also, your phone and the system version of DJI GO App.

No Camera attached yet

I unable to link to the RC with the M100

I am also planning to get the Osmo X3 to be used on the M100. will this work?
2021-12-8
Use props
fansdae8ff1f
lvl.2

Singapore

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-8 00:24
Thanks for your reply. May we confirm Version 1.2.52 is the firmware version of your remote controller? If yes, then please update the firmware of the remote controller through DJI Assistant 2. Furthermore, M100 is compatible with Zenmuse X3, Z3, X5. You may refer to this link: https://www.dji.com/matrice100?site=brandsite&from=landing_page

Hi,
I connected the RC to DJI Assistant 2 via the standard USB cable. nothing display on the screen as it is not showing any items on screen.

Ealier I upgraded the RC firmware to 1.2.52 via the DJI Go app. and that is the only firmware as the highest.

My PC device manager do shows and recgonise its a DJI Virtual com port
2021-12-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fansdae8ff1f Posted at 12-8 18:06
Hi,
I connected the RC to DJI Assistant 2 via the standard USB cable. nothing display on the screen as it is not showing any items on screen.

Hi, there. Sorry for the late response. We have confirmed with our engineers. We can not guarantee Lightbridge 2 can pair with M100. Please use the standard Remote controller for M100.
2021-12-9
Use props
fansdae8ff1f
lvl.2

Singapore

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-9 01:31
Hi, there. Sorry for the late response. We have confirmed with our engineers. We can not guarantee Lightbridge 2 can pair with M100. Please use the standard Remote controller for M100.

Hi, maybe I did not descript it clearly, here is the situations:

1. I have the Remote control which was for the M100 (block color). Got this as a set from friend who no longer using the set for very long (more than year)
2. I did try to use the remote control to setup with other LB2 (not the M100) and I might have done firmware upgrade for the remote control as it was not able to link with LB2 too. And finally stop
3. Now the same remote control I use it to with M100 and try to link it and it does not link with the N1 on the M100

So, do you have any suggestion on how I can make the Remote control to be able to link with N1? Do I need to update the remote control and how should I do that?

Thank you for the help
2021-12-27
Use props
fansdae8ff1f
lvl.2

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-9 01:31

Hi,
I really need help here. do you have the specific firmware for the Remote Control to connect with M100?

With the firmware update I might have updated it to search for Light Bridge only. Now I not able to link with M100.

Please help.
Thanks
2021-12-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fansdae8ff1f Posted at 12-29 22:43
Hi,
I really need help here. do you have the specific firmware for the Remote Control to connect with M100?

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. If you want the corresponding firmware for M100 and its paired remote controller, you can find them through the link below:
https://www.dji.com/matrice100?s ... p;from=landing_page
Hope this can help you.
2021-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules