6230 9 2021-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ItayST
lvl.1

Israel

Hi All,

I bought my DJI mini 2 two weeks ago.

Till now I flight it 3 times at different places with no crashes and I am very enjoy to flight it.

On my last flight I realized that after power ON the drone and after it found the GPS, the LED on the drone start to blink repeatedly quickly 6 times of green light and 2 slow blinking of red light.

In parallel to this LED blinking I got "IMU Altitude Error" message on the screen .

I calibrated the compass and the IMU successfully few times but I still got this LED blinking and IMU error message.

Another message that I got on the screen is "Altitude Zone 60m" since I am living near the airport.

Can someone explain me if this message means something wrong with my IMU system or it is because I try to fly it in a limited altitude zone and Enhanced Waring zone.

Note:
1. When I power the drone inside my home (no GPS) the LED blink only with green light and there was no "IMU Altitude Error" message.
2. My drone firmware and phone application have the latest version:
      a. Aircraft Firmware: 01.03.000.
      b. RC Firmware: 04.11.0032.
      c. FlySafe Database: 01.00.01.25.
      d. FlySafe Database for Apps: 01.00.01.25.
      e. App Version: 1.5.1.

Thanks,
Itay

Fly Spot

Fly Spot

Compass and IMU Status

Compass and IMU Status

Altitude Zone

Altitude Zone

IMU Altitude Error

IMU Altitude Error

2021-12-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. If aircraft IMU Attitude Error prompts, please ensure aircraft is level. We recommend you do IMU calibration and try again. About the notification of Altitude Zone 60m, please do not worry about that. It is natural if you set the Max Altitude in Safety.
2021-12-8
Use props
ItayST
lvl.1

Israel

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-8 19:02
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. If aircraft IMU Attitude Error prompts, please ensure aircraft is level. We recommend you do IMU calibration and try again. About the notification of Altitude Zone 60m, please do not worry about that. It is natural if you set the Max Altitude in Safety.

Hi,

Thanks for the quick replay :-)
1. Attitude Error - now I understand how it works.
2. Altitude Zone - Is it normal that the LED blink quickly in green light for 6 times and then 2 slow blinking of red light?

Thanks,
Itay
2021-12-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

ItayST Posted at 12-8 22:31
Hi,

Thanks for the quick replay :-)

Hello, there. Thanks for your getting back. For the lights, you may refer to the manual (Page 13) and check.
Here is the link: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _User_Manual-EN.pdf
2021-12-8
Use props
ItayST
lvl.1

Israel

Hi,

Of course I checked the manual on page 13.
unfortunately, the 2 slow blinking appears when the drone is on the floor and before take off (just after power ON and after received GPS), so "ESC is beeping while using Find My Drone" is not relevant.  
For my case there is no description on the manual.

Thanks for your help,
Itay
2021-12-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

ItayST Posted at 12-11 23:55
Hi,

Of course I checked the manual on page 13.

Could you please provide us with a video for our better confirmation? You can upload the video to Dropbox or Google Drive and send us the download link. Looking forward to your update.
2021-12-12
Use props
ItayST
lvl.1

Israel

Hi,

I upload a video of the blinking red LED to the following link:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/scgxqm

From time: 00:52 of the video you will see few short green blinking and then 2 slow red blinking.

Thanks for your help,
Itay
2021-12-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ItayST Posted at 12-12 22:56
Hi,

I upload a video of the blinking red LED to the following link:

Thanks for the video. If the aircraft is in a GEO zone and there is a weak or no GPS signal, the aircraft status indicator will glow red for five seconds every twelve seconds. Since you are in a GEO zone, it's normal for the drone status LED to blink red.
2021-12-15
Use props
ItayST
lvl.1

Israel

Thanks for clarify this issue.
:-)
2021-12-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ItayST Posted at 12-15 00:25
Thanks for clarify this issue.
:-)

You're welcome. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us. Happy flying!
2021-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules