903 33 2021-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39878160 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

I can't find a wide lens attachment as her specs also, what happend with this great idea?
2021-12-8
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

I found this locally in NZ.
https://photogear.co.nz/shop-by- ... EAQYASABEgJ15PD_BwE
2021-12-8
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Suren Posted at 12-8 22:59
I found this locally in NZ.
https://photogear.co.nz/shop-by-department/dji-mavic-3-wide-angle-lens/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIkdOxkZLW9AIVTPTjBx1gZwGkEAQYASABEgJ15PD_BwE

Strange, No word on the official site, no reviews...
2021-12-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there alex_markov. Good day and thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, we do not have any time frame when will the DJI Mavic 3 Wide-Angle Lens will be available on our DJI online store. If ever it will be available it will be posted on our official online store at https://store.dji.com/product/dji-mavic-3-wide-angle-lens . In addition, you may click the Reserve Now tab on page for us to be able to send you a notification as soon as we have the item in stock. Thank you.
2021-12-8
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-8 23:39
Hello there alex_markov. Good day and thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, we do not have any time frame when will the DJI Mavic 3 Wide-Angle Lens will be available on our DJI online store. If ever it will be available it will be posted on our official online store at https://store.dji.com/product/dji-mavic-3-wide-angle-lens . In addition, you may click the Reserve Now tab on page for us to be able to send you a notification as soon as we have the item in stock. Thank you.

Might be this is the problem ;)
2021-12-8
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

It was announced but hasn't been released yet
2021-12-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Its not officially for sale in Europe due to the weight implication but Moment have it. https://www.shopmoment.com/products/dji-mavic-3-wide-angle-lens/
2021-12-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

alex_markov Posted at 12-8 23:43
[view_image]
Might be this is the problem ;)

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. 4G dongle will not be available in Europe.
Attaching a 4G dongle would bring the weight above 900 grams, but our aim was to keep MTOM below 900 grams to widen the user base to those who only have an A1/A3 drone license. Mavic 3 users will get, amongst others, a fantastic dual-camera system and a flight time of more than 45 minutes which is a significant increase over previous models. In our opinion, these additional performance factors for our Mavic 3 users outweigh currently speculative considerations about classification standards that have not yet been finalized. Thanks for your understanding and support!
2021-12-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Labroides Posted at 12-9 00:22
It was announced but hasn't been released yet

I ordered one from moment they said they will ship early December and that includes Europe. But no sign of it shipping yet .
2021-12-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

you can purchase from moment.com lenses.
2021-12-9
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50003 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2021-12-9
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

NGC Posted at 12-9 06:17
Or you can get it free from DJI like me.

How did you make that work?
2021-12-9
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2021-12-9
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

NGC Posted at 12-9 06:56
I pointed out some bugs in the software and also sent them some screenshots of Hallmark's insults in the forums in response to me pointing out bugs here. They replied saying this isn't the experience they wanted both in using their products or being on their forums. They said they would also "offer a small gift" and sent me 4 options, the gimbal cover, charger, wide angle lens, and an RC tablet holder. Obviously I chose the wide angle lens. In essence, Hallmark may have actually gotten me the wide-angle lens for free. Oh the irony!

Ah, that was very kind of them
2021-12-9
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
Flight distance : 1846716 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-8 23:39
Hello there alex_markov. Good day and thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, we do not have any time frame when will the DJI Mavic 3 Wide-Angle Lens will be available on our DJI online store. If ever it will be available it will be posted on our official online store at https://store.dji.com/product/dji-mavic-3-wide-angle-lens . In addition, you may click the Reserve Now tab on page for us to be able to send you a notification as soon as we have the item in stock. Thank you.

Thank you, Stephen! Reserved
2021-12-9
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2021-12-9
Use props
Dogslife
lvl.4
  • >>>
Ireland

Montfrooij Posted at 12-9 07:11
Ah, that was very kind of them

Considering he’s been banned so many times on this forum and the fact that he try’s to track members down to where they live making nuisance phone calls and as he’s just done with you completely lie shows just exactly what he’s about . A dirt bag troll and maybe now dji will give him a free M3 for this post ….
2021-12-9
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

I'd be more than happy.
2021-12-9
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Dogslife Posted at 12-9 08:36
Considering he’s been banned so many times on this forum and the fact that he try’s to track members down to where they live making nuisance phone calls and as he’s just done with you completely lie shows just exactly what he’s about . A dirt bag troll and maybe now dji will give him a free M3 for this post ….

Apparently I missed a lot, but I tend to avoid threads with a lot of discussion, so that could be the reason.
2021-12-9
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2021-12-9
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

NGC Posted at 12-9 09:38
You haven’t missed anything because I never did any of that. You’re just hearing from the multiple accounts of Hallmark. But nonetheless, I’ve got a $179 wide angle lens coming my way courtesy of him so no complaints here.

2021-12-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

I have also reported this guy and he’s been banned many times, but when I asked dji what they would give me they said because he’s been banned as  DJI_Adam, DJI_Brendan, Crooked Horizon, Drone Pilot, Glimmerman, HallSwine007, Johnny Quest, Monty Melon, TommyGA, Ron Harper, Susan Arnold, Originaldobo007, WingSpeed, DuneBuggy, Smallmark007, George Miller. They would give me an inspire 2 with xs 5 for my troubles….
2021-12-9
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2021-12-9
Use props
Dogslife
lvl.4
  • >>>
Ireland

NGC Posted at 12-9 09:38
You haven’t missed anything because I never did any of that. You’re just hearing from the multiple accounts of Hallmark. But nonetheless, I’ve got a $179 wide angle lens coming my way courtesy of him so no complaints here.

I’m no multiple account, but I’m very aware of you and the and the complete sick person you are. I’m a member of the same flying club as H and I have bought plenty of Gear from them, but all our members here on this forum are very aware of the scumbag you are and the lengths you will go to to troll others. I’m marking your card now, enough is enough move on .
2021-12-9
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2021-12-9
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

hallmark007 Posted at 12-9 10:33
I have also reported this guy and he’s been banned many times, but when I asked dji what they would give me they said because he’s been banned as  DJI_Adam, DJI_Brendan, Crooked Horizon, Drone Pilot, Glimmerman, HallSwine007, Johnny Quest, Monty Melon, TommyGA, Ron Harper, Susan Arnold, Originaldobo007, WingSpeed, DuneBuggy, Smallmark007, George Miller. They would give me an inspire 2 with xs 5 for my troubles….

Now that would be nice
2021-12-9
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2021-12-9
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

NGC Posted at 12-9 12:09
Ha! It seems like they limited themselves to just giving me the $179 wide angle lens. Hallmark must have p!ssed them off more.

Stttt.
Stop it.
2021-12-9
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2021-12-10
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

This seemed more like a kindergarden scenario than a product forum.  Sounds like the Covid isolation has not helped people's mental health.  
2021-12-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

DarthSLR Posted at 12-9 07:41
Thank you, Stephen! Reserved

Hi there DarthSLR. You are very much welcome and thank you for reserving. Keep flying and have a nice day. .
2021-12-14
Use props
scubaAnn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4425230 ft
United States

Me too, Alex.  Me too
2022-1-1
Use props
scubaAnn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4425230 ft
United States

NGC Posted at 2021-12-9 06:56
I pointed out some bugs in the software and also sent them some screenshots of Hallmark's insults in the forums in response to me pointing out bugs here. They replied saying this isn't the experience they wanted both in using their products or being on their forums. They said they would also "offer a small gift" and sent me 4 options, the gimbal cover, charger, wide angle lens, and an RC tablet holder. Obviously I chose the wide angle lens. In essence, Hallmark may have actually gotten me the wide-angle lens for free. Oh the irony!

Ok, I'm jealous
2022-1-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi, guys. It seems that something went wrong here. We would have thought the Forum Rules has been familiar to some of the members with higher levels.
Please stick to the forum rules, avoid quarrelsome, and kindly know that we reserve the right to edit and delete offensive comments and posts.
Here is the link: https://forum.dji.com/thread-71515-1-1.html
We also welcome all of the community members to report relevant behaviors to us.
2022-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules