A tablet that works VERY well.
811 4 2021-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mission XR
lvl.3
United States

Got tired pretty quickly of the sceen size on my phone. I began investigating all the tablet options out there and landed final choice on: VASTKING KingPad K10 ProAfter fully charging the tablet I then went through all the prerequsites to get the thing online. I then loaded DJI Fly via the mini ssd card and installed. logged in and it worked perfectly regarding connection to the RC and drone. I then took it out and sent it to the maximum distance I normally fly 200/225 meters. Everything performed flawlessly. No glitches, no bugs and no camera quality issues. This tablet comes with a detachable keyboard, 4mb ram, android10 and a beefy processor. Best option I found for $186.00 through Amazon.
I am impressed for the fact I had to make zero adjustments in the tablet to get things to work. Downloaded, installed and FLY was working as it should.
I like it!

2021-12-9
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

Nice found, 10 inch....is is not too large for a tablet holder ?

cheers
JJB
2021-12-9
Use props
Mission XR
lvl.3
United States

JJB* Posted at 12-9 07:51
Hi,

Nice found, 10 inch....is is not too large for a tablet holder ?

Fits a standard tablet holder just fine. I'll send a pic later today.
I'm really liking this with "old guy" eyes. AND, I like the price too.
2021-12-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mission XR. Good day and thank you for sharing these interesting information with us about your new mobile device. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2021-12-9
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Good to hear that it is compatible without any tweaking.   I use a Samsung Tab S6 because I was tired of looking at a 6" mobile display.  
2021-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules