My Phantom 3 battery will not turn on as soon as I plugged it in
1100 4 2021-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nuttythenut
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hey guys I am new to writing forums, so I am sorry if there is something wrong with it. So today I took out my Phantom 3 standard. Checked if my batteries were working (they were). I plugged it into my drone and the battery stopped working. The battery was fully charged. But now if I plug it in to charge and press the button nothing is showing. I know it is an old drone but it is my first expensive one and I really want it to work. Thanks
2021-12-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Nuttythenut. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post a short sample video showing the issue of the said DJI Intelligent Flight Battery for us to be able to see and can give out the best recommendation with regards to this matter. Thank you.
2021-12-9
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Welcome Nuttythenut : You haven't checked the battery in a long time?
2021-12-9
Use props
Betamace
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2133 ft
United States

The battery goes into hibernation mode when not powered up for a long time. See this: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... y_Guidelines_en.pdf
2021-12-10
Use props
Nuttythenut
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi, sorry for not replying for a very long time ,failed to log in to my account. Thanks for all the replies. I decided it would rather be best to buy another battery.
2022-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules