Updating DJI version on a tablet
1210 4 2021-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
anejojoe
lvl.2
United States

Is anyone using a external device to fly the M300? I have a Samsung S7 tab which works great but I can't seem to find how to update the DJI Pilot app on it. The only version I can find specific to the M300 is on their download site and that's an older version 2.4.1.7 I'd like to get to the same version I have running on the controller 3.0.1.9.
Thanks
2021-12-9
Use props
djiuser_fY1GSXHsbXE6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 342051 ft
United Kingdom

Go to the DJI webpage on your tablet for M300 RTK, 2.4.1.7 is there for download directly.
2021-12-11
Use props
anejojoe
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_fY1GSXHsbXE6 Posted at 12-11 04:58
Go to the DJI webpage on your tablet for M300 RTK, 2.4.1.7 is there for download directly.

I already have that version I want to upgrade my tablet to the latest version and can't seem to find that anywhere.
Thanks for the response.
2021-12-13
Use props
DJI-GUY
lvl.3
Flight distance : 9641306 ft
United States

At the moment, only the Smart Controller has the new software upgrade. There is no difference to the operating system from the Controller and the Android APP, but you have to make sure the controller / drone has the latest firmware update for your warranty to be valid
2021-12-16
Use props
anejojoe
lvl.2
United States

DJI-GUY Posted at 12-16 05:41
At the moment, only the Smart Controller has the new software upgrade. There is no difference to the operating system from the Controller and the Android APP, but you have to make sure the controller / drone has the latest firmware update for your warranty to be valid

Hey DJI-Guy, drone and controller are at latest firmware. The reason I wanted the tablet at the same version is I use that for flight planning and flight...my eyes aren't good enough to see that tiny screen built into the controller. DJI support hooked me up with a newer version of the apk file for the tablet (thanks Murphy) and it works great, I can actually see battery levels. Another reason is I'm still having issues connecting to my correction network and the newer version of the Pilot app allows you to take off without RTK and enable it in flight. The older version doesn't allow you to do that. Support is still working on my correction network connectivity issue.
Thanks for the response.
2021-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules