New Mavic 3 Firmware Released (12/10/2021)
9466 93 2021-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AdamCinemaGonz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 628707 ft
United States

Hello and good day. I purchased the Mavic 3 Cine. Recently updated the firmware and happy it rolled out before my trip. I also have an air2s I would like to sync the DJI RC Pro with, however I cant seem to get them to see each other. And after further investigation, trying to download the DJI Assistant 2, but it isn't compatible with my operating system as I have a Mac running 11+. I see that it is possible because you're shipping the controller with the new RC Pro. Any fix you can send me?
2021-12-18
Use props
Venkatesan Kris
lvl.1
Flight distance : 30732 ft
India

I had upgraded my Mavic 3 for the Firmware Update released on 10th December 2021also the Fly App and RC. While every function is working fine, The Drone does not land at the same location from in took off  in RTH Mode. I have calibrated Compass normal and IMU normal. Removed DJI app in my IPhone and reinstalled nothing works out. Always 2 to 3 metre difference from Home Point to landing Location is observed. I also noticed that after the Drone Took off, the voice message says that my Home Point is updated, but the Drone lands at different location when RTH is opted. Can anyone help me..  
2021-12-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

DarthSLR Posted at 12-9 23:12
No worries. RC Pro update was 1.3Gb. They all downloaded and updated through DJI Assistant 2, no problem, except download was super slow, and I have a very fast connection. You guys need a better/faster CDN.

Thanks for your feedback. We will forward it to our designated teams and let them notice the issue.
2021-12-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

ZeuS-FL Posted at 12-10 06:38
Wanda checks your PM.

Thank you so much for the support.
2021-12-20
Use props
fans223b737c
New
Flight distance : 37402 ft
Sri Lanka

I installed easily, but it appears there are connection issues between drone and controller with the new firmware
2021-12-20
Use props
JustName
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1420705 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Venkatesan Kris Posted at 12-18 21:37
I had upgraded my Mavic 3 for the Firmware Update released on 10th December 2021also the Fly App and RC. While every function is working fine, The Drone does not land at the same location from in took off  in RTH Mode. I have calibrated Compass normal and IMU normal. Removed DJI app in my IPhone and reinstalled nothing works out. Always 2 to 3 metre difference from Home Point to landing Location is observed. I also noticed that after the Drone Took off, the voice message says that my Home Point is updated, but the Drone lands at different location when RTH is opted. Can anyone help me..

The same here. My first M3 did miss the landingpoint by appr. 1 meter, the new one (after replacement) misses by appr. 4-5 Meters, always diagonally to the front-right side.
2021-12-20
Use props
Dong ZeYuan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 57060 ft
United States

Thanks for sharing.
2021-12-21
Use props
infofsrindustries.com.au
lvl.1
Flight distance : 864259 ft
Australia

Guys, PLEASE, HDMI clean feed. This is soooo critical. I can’t do my job without it. There was no reason to assume it wasn’t on the M3 when it was on the M2 Pro!
2021-12-24
Use props
fansa914c518
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5417 ft
Singapore

Hi there, when I want to use active tracking / mastershots, it promotes that I have attached the wide-angle lens and cannot use those features. While I did not attached any wide-angle lens. Not sure if it is also related to firmware issues?
2022-1-4
Use props
fans784f71b4
lvl.3
Flight distance : 46798589 ft
  • >>>
United States

"Guys, PLEASE, HDMI clean feed. This is soooo critical. I can’t do my job without it. There was no reason to assume it wasn’t on the M3 when it was on the M2 Pro!"

I agree this is making it unusable. The only way i have been able to any live work was with a server on my laptop and streaming HTMP from the RcPro This is a kluge of a solution. Please fix this.
2022-1-18
Use props
Ulven
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1195394 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Hi, why do i get the gps signal low messages? I did not get that with my Mavic 2 Pro.
2022-1-22
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50003 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2022-1-22
Use props
Ulven
lvl.4
  • >>>
Norway

NGC Posted at 1-22 13:49
Huge gps problem with the current fw. Many videos online about this bug that they haven’t even bothered issuing a hotfix for.

Thanks.. I thought dji was a seriously company..
I havent seen much updates for the dji FPV either..
2022-1-23
Use props
Ulven
lvl.4
  • >>>
Norway

and today a new M3 firmware is out there :-)
2022-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules