Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Air 2 won't turn on, hold button 4 sec
2746 10 2021-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
inthered
New

United States

Hi. Recently picked up a Mavic Air 2. The iPhone app set-up guide instructs to "hold" the power button for a bit and then the drone will turn on. It doesn't turn on. Fact, battery is fully charged. I tried a differnt battery that is fully charged... drone still doesn't turn on. I'm at a loss here. Forums don't address the issue. Why isn't the drone turning on?

2021-12-10
Use props
inthered
New

United States

Here's the tutorial:

https://store.dji.com/guides/mavic-air-2-drone-guide-tutorials/

2:25 minutes into video it instructs to "press button quickly, then immediatly press again and hold." I do that. Drone won't turn on. Why?
2021-12-10
Use props
Spacetrakker
Second Officer
Flight distance : 115384 ft
Australia

To turn on,  give a short press ON (maybe 1/2 second), then a 1/2 second OFF followed by a long (maybe 2 second) ON press the power button. It will then start eg.   ____----________________

Cheers
2021-12-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please send us a video sample showing how you turn on the aircraft? Also, we're you able to charge first the battery till it goes to 100% before powering it on? Please note that you need to press (1 sec) and hold the power button (3-5 seconds) for you to turn on the aircraft and remote controller. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2021-12-11
Use props
inthered
New

United States

Thanks for the responses. The button pushing... There is no delay between the pushes. It's really two instantaneous/consecutive pushes, one nearly immediately after the other, and hold the second push. If there is too much delay between the first and second push, I suppose that doesn't trigger the start-up. Anyway, everything is fine. Cheers.
2021-12-12
Use props
Rubbadubb
lvl.1

Netherlands

My air 2 Only  starts up after  several  attempts (8-10 times)  but when it’s been powered off for more than  10 minutes it does not power in by first attempt. Normally  when a drone  starts up  The vent blows for 1 second and then The  gimbal  starts To initiate. When it does not power up the vent keeps in blowing and the gimbal does not move: the drone is bricked. Please help…
2023-1-21
Use props
Yaros1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Spain

Rubbadubb Posted at 1-21 01:21
My air 2 Only  starts up after  several  attempts (8-10 times)  but when it’s been powered off for more than  10 minutes it does not power in by first attempt. Normally  when a drone  starts up  The vent blows for 1 second and then The  gimbal  starts To initiate. When it does not power up the vent keeps in blowing and the gimbal does not move: the drone is bricked. Please help…

Contact DJI support directly, if drone is still under warranty, exchange for a new one.
2023-1-21
Use props
djiuser_8SmKy7VgUVKA
lvl.1

Georgia

Hi,

I have problem regarding pairing, when I try to press power button for more than 4 second , Drone do not start blinking and it doesn’t go pairing mode.

Also when I try to connect Drone to the Dji assistant app, it not works, it has sound like something unplugged from pc.

Dji air 2 s.

Any help?
2023-5-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_8SmKy7VgUVKA Posted at 5-18 19:43
Hi,

I have problem regarding pairing, when I try to press power button for more than 4 second , Drone do not start blinking and it doesn’t go pairing mode.

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you confirm what DJI Assistant 2 version you used? If possible, please try installing from this link. Please try changing the cable and port as well. Please keep us posted.
2023-5-22
Use props
djiuser_FpFgvWR0qCwo
New

Bangladesh

djiuser_8SmKy7VgUVKA Posted at 2023-5-18 19:43
Hi,

Same problem in my dji mini 3...please help
1-9 02:48
Use props
djiuser_FpFgvWR0qCwo
New

Bangladesh

Hi,

I have problem regarding pairing, when I try to press power button for more than 4 second, Drone do not start blinking and it doesn't go pairing mode.

Also when I try to connect Drone to the Dji assistant app, it not works, i change cable but not work any kind of cable

Dji mini 3
1-9 02:50
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules