Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Action 3
1044 12 2021-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
johansenfoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

I hope they will come out with DJI Action 3 in the future where they could try to compete with Gopro 12 or something (in 2 year).

And like I have mentioned before, I would like to see 5K @ 60 fps with atleast 23MP sensor and a ordinary action cam that we can use on helmets.

What would you like to see if they will release a new action cam?

2021-12-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Johansenfoto. Thank you for reaching out. We really appreciate you looking forward to our future products. With regards to this, we have not yet received any information related to your question. Please stay tuned to DJI's official website, as we will update the latest news on the official website as soon as we received it. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2021-12-10
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

I hear ya  $$1299.99 DJI Action 3 here they come
2021-12-11
Use props
flaj
lvl.2
Poland

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-10 21:27
Hi there. Johansenfoto. Thank you for reaching out. We really appreciate you looking forward to our future products. With regards to this, we have not yet received any information related to your question. Please stay tuned to DJI's official website, as we will update the latest news on the official website as soon as we received it. Thank you for your understanding and support.

People want Action3 because Action2 is a disappointment .
2021-12-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

That would be nice indeed.
2021-12-11
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

sounds like its a dud,  and that means  good luck on the new A3. maybe the'll correctly do another OA, and call it OA2
2021-12-12
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Oh Please Mods this should belong in the Action 2   Section not about the Osmo Action at all its about the Action 2
2021-12-12
Use props
CemAygun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 810 ft
Turkey

Current Action 2 should have never been named this way. It should have been called Action Mini, Action Go, Action Air; anything but "Action 2". When it comes to Action 3: There was an alleged 2022 DJI roadmap, and if that is to be believed there won't be an Action 3 anytime soon. There will be a Pocket 3 if anyone is interested.

2021-12-12
Use props
johansenfoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

CemAygun Posted at 12-12 17:26
Current Action 2 should have never been named this way. It should have been called Action Mini, Action Go, Action Air; anything but "Action 2". When it comes to Action 3: There was an alleged 2022 DJI roadmap, and if that is to be believed there won't be an Action 3 anytime soon. There will be a Pocket 3 if anyone is interested.

I agree with that, Action 2 should had another name since it's more misleading with the name it have.

Pocket 3.. Well doesn't think I will be buying that, since my P2 is already too light for me + need something that can handle rain.
2021-12-13
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Can not call it a cube,  cancall it a module, but calling it a Mini is like saying its a drone,  name. DJI  Action snap
2021-12-13
Use props
flaj
lvl.2
Poland

DJI Magneto Roaster
2021-12-13
Use props
flaj
lvl.2
Poland

DJI Hand Warmer