Great companies take work, lots of work.
1281 13 2015-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ray_gauvreau
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-8-3
Use props
remltr
lvl.3

United States

"And then I awoke from my dream ..."

I know you are being serious, but I had to laugh as I had to scroll down one line to see the punch line. You had me believing you were actually getting some extra special service. If only it were true for all those awaiting for the return of their craft.

2015-8-3
Use props
ray_gauvreau
Banned

United States

2015-8-4
Use props
wattsnb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 656444 ft
United Kingdom

Superb post.  If only.  Not had cause to use the return service yet and with all I read I really hope I don't.  Having worked in telcos for over 20 years I know only too well how fast growth can put strains on processes and customer service.  However, I have never read horror stories like I have related to DJI.  Quite shocking that a company can treat customers and return products in the way I am too often reading about.  How a senior Manager/Director is not stepping up to the plate and making significant changes is beyond me.  I can only assume that they genuinely don't care.  Such a shame as such amazing products.
2015-8-4
Use props
ray_gauvreau
Banned

United States

2015-8-9
Use props
jystorey
lvl.1

United States

Ray, have you gotten your Inspire back yet? I think we have had ours there about the same amount of time. I am still waiting
2015-8-13
Use props
ray_gauvreau
Banned

United States

2015-8-14
Use props
Oldmick
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14970 ft
United States

That is awesome.  I was reading it thinking....Man what the heck did I do wrong...at least your hearing from them.  

I love how they have had mine 9 weeks now for what they tell me is 1 hour of work.  I love how they send me a bill telling me if I don't paid up in 7 days they will just send it back not fixed.  I love how they told me it would be 6 weeks. I love how a DJI chatted with me and told me it would be free if I did not get an invoice.  (I assumed I did not get one as it had been 8 weeks with ZERO communication!) I love how I paid the bill (less than 2 hours after they sent it) for that 1 hour of work and another week has gone by with no idea how long it will take.  I love how they tell me in a generic email if I keep asking it will take longer to fix, cause that makes me feel good.

DJI - I spent $3,400 buck on this thing.  I worked my butt off to get it.  Send me a hand held camera stabilizer some props, or just fix it for free or something to make this right.  That might be the only way to keep what you have otherwise this will be what I love...

I love how another company has come alone and taken the market away from DJI because they could not deliver any acceptable service.
2015-8-14
Use props
Woni30
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3103881 ft
United States

I still have 3wks to go to reach 8 wks. I know it's painful but at least you are getting your i1 back soon. Some people reported that they did not get their i1 after paying the invoice. Hope you get yours soon.
2015-8-14
Use props
teamnest1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18484 ft
  • >>>
United States

"And then I awoke from my dream ..."

That was like a shot to the heart. I feel bad that you had to wait so long but I am happy that it is finally coming back to you!
2015-8-14
Use props
teamnest1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18484 ft
  • >>>
United States

Any update on this?
2015-8-27
Use props
Woni30
lvl.2
United States

I know he got his i1 back.
2015-8-27
Use props
ray_gauvreau
Banned

United States

2015-8-31
Use props
Woni30
lvl.2
United States

ray_gauvreau Posted at 2015-8-31 18:12
Got it back but I am too nervous to fly it and I can't remember how to fly it. Did one test flight a ...

Haha I'm glad that your is working well. I am sure you will be just fine too. I'm still waiting and it's almost 8wks after checked in. Hope I hear something back from them this week. It's crazy! Some of them got a new i1 as curtesy. I want a new unit too!! I just don't understand how DJI works.
2015-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules