2873 4 2021-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lordtrini
lvl.2
Flight distance : 886316 ft
  • >>>
United States

The only way I can use my mavic 3 with my iPad Pro is to first connect the controller to a power supply then can connect the iPad to the controller.  Can this be fixed or can u send me a new controller?
2021-12-11
Use props
lordtrini
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Here is the firmware info for my devices.  Please assist asap. I can’t fly the drone anymore because if it disconnects in flight I can’t get the screen of the iPad back…
2021-12-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, could you please tell us the OS version of your iPad Pro? As the latest iOS15 system modifies the power supply requirements of the device, some iPads may have compatibility issues with the remote control and cannot connect to the remote control normally. Our engineers are working hard to solve this problem, and we apologize for the inconvenience caused.
If you need to use the iPad to connect to the remote control, you can carry the power bank, connect to the iPad while charging the remote control, and after the App shows the connection, remove the remote control charging cable. For urgent shooting tasks, we recommend that you use other mobile devices to avoid compatibility failures.
2021-12-11
Use props
lordtrini
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-11 23:01
Hi there, could you please tell us the OS version of your iPad Pro? As the latest iOS15 system modifies the power supply requirements of the device, some iPads may have compatibility issues with the remote control and cannot connect to the remote control normally. Our engineers are working hard to solve this problem, and we apologize for the inconvenience caused.
If you need to use the iPad to connect to the remote control, you can carry the power bank, connect to the iPad while charging the remote control, and after the App shows the connection, remove the remote control charging cable. For urgent shooting tasks, we recommend that you use other mobile devices to avoid compatibility failures.

Here it is.  
2021-12-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Thanks for the information provided. In this case, you can try the suggestion above or use another mobile device temporarily. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2021-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules