Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
M2 batteries and low voltage?
407 3 2021-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Anyone start to get low-voltage warnings while having at least 50% battery left?  I was looking at the logs and it was saying 3.2V even with more than 90% battery remaining and wasn't even touching the sticks..  but later on in the flight it was at 3.7V like it should.  I haven't had an issue but I could imagine if the batteries just don't work anymore mid flight while losing a signal requiring RTH which takes at least a full 5 minutes to fully complete after activation.

I got a Mavic Air 2S to cover the jobs so I don't have to worry.  I haven't even looked at P4PV2 logs.
2021-12-12
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

If you post the data, someone might be able to work out what the issue is (and help you).
But if you insist on keeping the data you yourself, you are on your own.

2021-12-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there AntDX316. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. May we please know if you are receiving any error messages on the DJI Go 4 application when this issue happened? Thank you.
2021-12-13
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-13 22:00
Hello there AntDX316. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. May we please know if you are receiving any error messages on the DJI Go 4 application when this issue happened? Thank you.

No error message but it was in the Phantom log viewer.  The M2 batteries are aging of course.  Before things get too late, is it possible for DJI to check and have some sort of trade-in to purchase new batteries at a discounted price?  When the drone reads the batteries are too critically low while flying to notify with a warning w/o it landing immediately, like "cancer screening".  It would be a shame of DJI drones fall out of the sky crippling future sales.

My Spark batteries are really critically low indoors when flying with prop guards and battery percentage way above 50% remaining.
2021-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules