I am getting a DJI Mini 2 & want to customize it!
2066 9 2021-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Superthrust
lvl.1

United States

I noticed there are the DIY kits for the Mavic Air, but do these also fit perfectly on the DJI Mini 2? (as well as the snap adapter?)

I am very big into customization and would love to draw or place stickers on top of these DIY films on the accessory shop so I can customize my MINI without gunking it up.

Are there any templates online that are correctly sized for the MINI 2, so that I can play around with them and plan out a design?

Thanks!
2021-12-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mavic Air is a different shape to the Mini so those kits dont fit.
2021-12-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Mavic Air has different dimensions to the DJI Mini 2. Therefore, if you purchase DIY skins of the DJI Mavic Air, we cannot guarantee that they will fit on the DJI Mini 2. Thank you for your valued support.
2021-12-13
Use props
Superthrust
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-13 01:36
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Mavic Air has different dimensions to the DJI Mini 2. Therefore, if you purchase DIY skins of the DJI Mavic Air, we cannot guarantee that they will fit on the DJI Mini 2. Thank you for your valued support.

Are there any that fit? Or any plans to develop any in the future? I particularly wanted to use the snap on kit.

Are there any guides or information for the dimensions of the DJI mini 2?? I would like to make custom vinyl wraps
2021-12-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I have seen quite a lot here on this forum.
2021-12-13
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have a look on ebay, skins are 10 a penny........metaphorically speaking lol
2021-12-13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I always get skins from this website.  They do a fantastic job and the fit and finish is perfect.
2021-12-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Superthrust Posted at 12-13 02:23
Are there any that fit? Or any plans to develop any in the future? I particularly wanted to use the snap on kit.

Are there any guides or information for the dimensions of the DJI mini 2?? I would like to make custom vinyl wraps

Thank you for your response. We only have the DIY Kit that is available on our store website, kindly please refer to the link below. You may also refer to the suggestion of our fellow DJI Pilots on this post for your reference. In addition, please check the image below for the dimension of DJI Mini 2. Thank you for your valued support.

https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-mini-diy-creative-kit

2021-12-13
Use props
Superthrust
lvl.1

United States

Montfrooij Posted at 12-13 02:50
I have seen quite a lot here on this forum.

The only ones I’ve seen have been for the mavic mini and not the DJI Mini 2, which, the dji rep that has been posting here says the dimensions are different so the ones I found on these forums and mostly around online, wont work.

Still really wish the other accessories would work too.
2021-12-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Superthrust Posted at 12-13 10:37
The only ones I’ve seen have been for the mavic mini and not the DJI Mini 2, which, the dji rep that has been posting here says the dimensions are different so the ones I found on these forums and mostly around online, wont work.

Still really wish the other accessories would work too.

I think I was too quick and read you wanted stickers on the mini.
2021-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules