Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MISTEROCK
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21093 ft
France

HI EVERYBODY,
I'M FULL DISAPOINTED WITH THIS DRONE...

I HAVE FIRST ONE, ONE MONTH AGO. AFTER 3 FLYS, I HAVE ERRORS ON MY DJI FLY APP : Capture d’écran 2021-12-13 à 14.39.00.png

CODE ERROR 180044
CODE ERROR 180043

I precise all other sensor function

I contact DJI Support and the support say to me to return the drone in reparation center... 15 days delay etc. etc.

The drone fonction except this up sensor captor.

I try to calibrate to the sensor , all sensor fonction but when arrived on the top sensor :

Calibration

Calibration

The two camera are OFF black screen.

OK.....

I decide to return the drone to my shop to exchange to a new one ( it was less than days so free exchange)

I restart the drone, i fly 3-4 times , and the drone gently gets stuck in a branch on a tree but not damage external, not even a damaged propeller..

I restart the drone and .... SURPRISE AGAIN THE SAME ERROR !!!!

I recontact DJI.... and again, they said to me to return the drone etc. etc.

I'm very disapointed

And i'm almost sure that this fault comes from a firmware error.
Or DJI give the possibility to reset hardware default !!!

I'm very very disapointed and unhappy...

I can't return drone for now because i have a filming session programmed for the next 15 days...

I wait a new firmware very very soon !!! hurry

All, do you have same issues ?
Thx and have nice day.  

2021-12-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there MISTEROCK. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) application on your mobile device to see if the issue persists? Just a reminder to kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. In addition, if you are still receiving the error message, kindly please download the DJI Assistant 2 software and update/refresh the firmware of the aircraft then calibrate the vision sensor using the software. IMU calibration might also help this one. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2021-12-13
Use props
MISTEROCK
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21093 ft
France

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-13 19:42
Hello there MISTEROCK. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) application on your mobile device to see if the issue persists? Just a reminder to kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. In addition, if you are still receiving the error message, kindly please download the DJI Assistant 2 software and update/refresh the firmware of the aircraft then calibrate the vision sensor using the software. IMU calibration might also help this one. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hello Stephen, i do exactly all your manipulation and the error is again the same....
Physical error ?  On 2 Drones, exactly the same optical up sensor? ?? is very strange  

I have DJI refresh, with this service, if possible to exchange with no delay ...does the delivery man pick up the old one and give me a new one? with no charge because it's not my fault.
2021-12-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

MISTEROCK Posted at 12-14 01:20
Hello Stephen, i do exactly all your manipulation and the error is again the same....  
Physical error ?  On 2 Drones, exactly the same optical up sensor? ?? is very strange  

Hi there MISTEROCK. Thank you for the reply and I am sorry to know that after doing those troubleshooting steps the issue still persist. For us to be able to assist you further with regards to this matter, I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2021-12-15
Use props
djiuser_VEFpVeHLqwRN
lvl.2
Flight distance : 46900 ft
United States

It always comes down to send the drone back. Im so sick of seeing this default answer. Why doesn't tech support give better answers. These call center people just give simple by the book answers. They are nor techs. They have fixed enough of these by now they know what the problem is. Great drink game. Have a drink for every 'send it back' answers your question. Just has gotten old and its proof that we only get customer support people not a real tech. I am making this point bc I am a repair tech. They could do us DJI owners a favor and ask a real tech. DJI get your act togather!
2-10 20:43
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_VEFpVeHLqwRN Posted at 2-10 20:43
It always comes down to send the drone back. Im so sick of seeing this default answer. Why doesn't tech support give better answers. These call center people just give simple by the book answers. They are nor techs. They have fixed enough of these by now they know what the problem is. Great drink game. Have a drink for every 'send it back' answers your question. Just has gotten old and its proof that we only get customer support people not a real tech. I am making this point bc I am a repair tech. They could do us DJI owners a favor and ask a real tech. DJI get your act togather!

Hi. We understand the inconvenience. We usually suggest sending the product for repair if it cannot be fixed remotely. We don't recommend troubleshooting the drones that require dismantling or disassembling them. It is to ensure flight safety and to avoid further damage. We hope for your understanding.
2-10 21:30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules