Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
warehouse potentially lost my package
1461 16 2021-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jloradale
lvl.2

Canada

I originally posted on Reddit including screenshots and additonal info. I sent my drone in for repair 2 months ago and the tracking shows as delivered. First support rep told me that it was delivered but I was then told they never received my drone. I was told that there is nothing else that they can do regarding my drone. I'm not sure what else I can do. Thanks

https://www.reddit.com/r/dji/comments/rfig4f/dji_support_lost_my_drone_and_wont_help_me_what/my case number is CAS-7876069-X7L7Z6

2021-12-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We do apologize for any inconvenience. We believe this was already being handled by the team. May we confirm if you have already received notifications to your email?  In addition, we'll help to keep an eye on this case. Thank you.
2021-12-13
Use props
jloradale
lvl.2

Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 12-13 15:18
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We do apologize for any inconvenience. We believe this was already being handled by the team. May we confirm if you have already received notifications to your email?  In addition, we'll help to keep an eye on this case. Thank you.

I am in contact with them but I have been told that there is nothing else that they can do for me. Is there any way for me to receive my drone back or a replacement ? The first support rep told me that the drone was delivered and it is confirmed by the tracking number as well. Thanks
2021-12-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

jloradale Posted at 12-13 16:58
I am in contact with them but I have been told that there is nothing else that they can do for me. Is there any way for me to receive my drone back or a replacement ? The first support rep told me that the drone was delivered and it is confirmed by the tracking number as well. Thanks

As per check, your case has been escalated to our supervisor team to follow up. We'll help to forward your situation again, if there is an update, we'll let you know.
2021-12-13
Use props
jloradale
lvl.2

Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-13 19:26
As per check, your case has been escalated to our supervisor team to follow up. We'll help to forward your situation again, if there is an update, we'll let you know.

is there an update?
2021-12-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Much as we want to help you, we are unable to offer further helps to you for lacking effective materials. We have checked your case and confirmed with our department, once we receive the required material we need from you, we will definitely try our best to help you. Appreciate your support and understanding as always.
2021-12-19
Use props
jloradale
lvl.2

Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-19 22:03
Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Much as we want to help you, we are unable to offer further helps to you for lacking effective materials. We have checked your case and confirmed with our department, once we receive the required material we need from you, we will definitely try our best to help you. Appreciate your support and understanding as always.

But it was the warehouse that lost my item why am I liable for that? The tracking shows as delivered and the support rep told me it was there as well. It wasn't until a few weeks later that it was missing so why should that be my responsbility.
2021-12-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

jloradale Posted at 12-22 20:37
But it was the warehouse that lost my item why am I liable for that? The tracking shows as delivered and the support rep told me it was there as well. It wasn't until a few weeks later that it was missing so why should that be my responsbility.

Hi there, our support replied based on the tracking information on the website. If the package arrives in our repair center, the team will be able to check it into our system.
I had sent you a PM, could you please check it out and reply to me? Thank you.
2021-12-23
Use props
jloradale
lvl.2

Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 2021-12-23 03:19
Hi there, our support replied based on the tracking information on the website. If the package arrives in our repair center, the team will be able to check it into our system.
I had sent you a PM, could you please check it out and reply to me? Thank you.

is there an update?
2022-1-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

jloradale Posted at 1-13 14:39
is there an update?

Hi there, we've confirmed with our corresponding team again. The package did not arrive at our facility. We feel sorry for your frustrations and we regret to inform you there is no action that could be taken by our side to assist the case.
2022-1-13
Use props
SupBro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did you provide them with screenshots of the package being delivered and signed by DJI? Did they provide you with the label?
2022-1-22
Use props
jloradale
lvl.2

Canada

SupBro Posted at 1-22 20:53
Did you provide them with screenshots of the package being delivered and signed by DJI? Did they provide you with the label?

yes to both. Shows as delivered on the tracking, confirmed by an agent. Now they said it never came. They told me there is nothing else they can do. DJI lost my drone and have not even compensated me in any way. Horrible customer service
2022-1-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

jloradale Posted at 1-23 09:35
yes to both. Shows as delivered on the tracking, confirmed by an agent. Now they said it never came. They told me there is nothing else they can do. DJI lost my drone and have not even compensated me in any way. Horrible customer service

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. As we mentioned before, we've confirmed with our corresponding team that the package did not arrive at our facility. We wouldn't be able to further any longer of the case based on the existing information. Hope you can understand.
2022-1-24
Use props
jloradale
lvl.2

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-24 01:54
Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. As we mentioned before, we've confirmed with our corresponding team that the package did not arrive at our facility. We wouldn't be able to further any longer of the case based on the existing information. Hope you can understand.

I dont understand why that is my responsibility. The label was provided and paid for by DJI. I would claim it with UPS had I been the one who purchased the label. It is the responsibility of DJI to contact UPS regarding a claim since  they are the customers. I contacted UPS and they told me there were no issues on their end so why should I have to be liable for an issue at DJI's warehouse.
2022-1-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

jloradale Posted at 1-24 08:27
I dont understand why that is my responsibility. The label was provided and paid for by DJI. I would claim it with UPS had I been the one who purchased the label. It is the responsibility of DJI to contact UPS regarding a claim since  they are the customers. I contacted UPS and they told me there were no issues on their end so why should I have to be liable for an issue at DJI's warehouse.

Hello, there. Sorry for any inconvenience. We have escalated your case and will contact you ASAP during working days. Please check your inbox.
2022-1-27
Use props
sleenoyes
lvl.1
Spain

Same thing happened to me! And hundreds of others apparently....
2022-3-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

sleenoyes Posted at 3-14 07:15
Same thing happened to me! And hundreds of others apparently....

Hi, sleenoyes. We have replied to you in this thread: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 634&pid=2693919Please check it.
2022-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules