dJI ACTION 2 camera not working with Mimo app
2553 8 2021-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
YoungK
lvl.1

United States

Hello,

I have a pocket 2 and I bought an action 2 cam today. I am having problems with downloading videos or viewing videos on mimo app after recording with Action 2 camera.

My pocket 2 is working fine weith Mimo app and I can transfer videos directly to the app.

My phone is Iphone 13 pro max.

Does anyone have the same issue?

Please help.

Thanks in advance.
2021-12-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there YoungK. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Are you receiving any error messages on the DJI Mimo application? Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo ( https://www.dji.com/dji-action-2/downloads ) application on your mobile device to see if the issue persists? Just a reminder to kindly please save all of your photos and videos before uninstalling the DJI Mimo application on your mobile device for you not to loose your files. Thank you.
2021-12-13
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Hi YoungK.
is this the issue you meet? https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 4&page=1#pid2613371

you may try the turn off cellular , whether it helps with your issue.

would u plz let me know the mobile company you are using? which country/ province are you in?
seems to be the download http service is fwd via cellular service  .
2021-12-14
Use props
djiuser_qC2Ei5yFKb9n
New

Romania

I own a DJi camera and since it updated its phone it doesn't work to connect it with DJi mimo!  Dji mimo doesn't open anymore!  I have a note 20 android What to do? Thanks!
2022-3-13
Use props
YoungK
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_qC2Ei5yFKb9n Posted at 3-13 07:34
I own a DJi camera and since it updated its phone it doesn't work to connect it with DJi mimo!  Dji mimo doesn't open anymore!  I have a note 20 android What to do? Thanks!

I would recommend to reinstall your mimo app and before launching the App, please turn off cellular. Let me know if it worked.
2022-3-14
Use props
fansfef70cab
lvl.1

Australia

Turning Cellular off fixed the issue for me. Thanks
2022-4-28
Use props
djiuser_QF4Dsh42kqNm
New

India

Hello,
Iam using the action 2 and having the trouble to connect it to my mimo aap am currently using xiaomi 11i which work's on Android 11 am from India can somebody help me to figure this out
2022-6-25
Use props
mesohappybastos
lvl.1
  • >>>
Australia

How do you update the firmware if you turn the cellular off?
2022-7-4
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

mesohappybastos Posted at 7-4 00:49
How do you update the firmware if you turn the cellular off?

Wifi would be the perferred method if it's high speed. If it isn't, you may be there a while on a firmware update.
2022-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules