Does DJI Care Refresh cover un-recoverable drones?
1436 5 2021-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hawkeye Dronography
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1216867 ft
United States

I've purchased DJI Care Refresh for every drone I've had, thankfully I've yet to crash or need to use it, however I do quite a bit of flying over water, I'm scared that something's going to happen and it just drop into the Ohio river and be unrecoverable, or flying over a cliff and it drop on a spot that is impossible to get to. Would DJI Care Refresh cover it in these cases?
Thanks,
Drew
2021-12-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, DJI Care Refresh flyaway replacement service supports the DJI Mavic 3, DJI Mavic 3 Cine, DJI AIR 2S, Mavic Air 2, DJI Mini 2, and DJI Mini SE.
If the above product flies away, after completing the replacement service process, you can obtain a functional product from DJI.
For more details, refer to the replacement service process in the Terms of Service: https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh/info#terms
2021-12-13
Use props
Hawkeye Dronography
lvl.3
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-13 23:06
Hi there, DJI Care Refresh flyaway replacement service supports the DJI Mavic 3, DJI Mavic 3 Cine, DJI AIR 2S, Mavic Air 2, DJI Mini 2, and DJI Mini SE.
If the above product flies away, after completing the replacement service process, you can obtain a functional product from DJI.
For more details, refer to the replacement service process in the Terms of Service: https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh/info#terms

But is it falling in un-recoverable water a fly-away?
2021-12-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hawkeye Dronography Posted at 12-13 23:17
But is it falling in un-recoverable water a fly-away?

To apply for the flyaway replacement service, the accident flight records are required, and the customer needs to launch the app and sync the flyaway accident flight records. If accident flight records cannot be provided or synchronized, the DJI Care Refresh flyaway replacement service cannot be used.

For more information, please refer to this website: https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh/info#faq
Hope this helps. If there are any other concerns, please feel free to let me know.

2021-12-13
Use props
Hawkeye Dronography
lvl.3
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-13 23:52
To apply for the flyaway replacement service, the accident flight records are required, and the customer needs to launch the app and sync the flyaway accident flight records. If accident flight records cannot be provided or synchronized, the DJI Care Refresh flyaway replacement service cannot be used.
[view_image]

Yes, but I'm asking, would that be considered a fly-away?
2021-12-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hawkeye Dronography Posted at 12-14 01:51
Yes, but I'm asking, would that be considered a fly-away?

Sure, flyaway issues during normal use or accidents are counted. However, as replied above, to apply for the flyaway replacement service, the accident flight records are required, and you need to launch the app and sync the flyaway accident flight records. If accident flight records cannot be provided or synchronized, the DJI Care Refresh flyaway replacement service cannot be used.
2021-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules