DJI MAVIC MINI 2 - CARE REFRESH EXPRESS
1602 3 2021-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_WQ8e8Me0k1RG
lvl.1

Australia

Dear Support,

I had paid AU$79 & returned 1 unit of each of the following for DJI Care Refresh EXPRESS replacement :

- DJI Mini 2 Aircraft, Gimbal and Camera, & Propellers (Global Excluding JP)
- DJI Mini 2 Intelligent Flight Battery (Global Excluding JP)
- DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller Module

I received an email today stated the replacement had been shipped with the following item
- DJI Mini 2 Aircraft Module (Including Gimbal & Propellers) (Global Excluding BR & JP)(DJI Care)
- DJI Mini 2 Intelligent Flight Battery (Global Excluding JP)

QUESTIONS
1) Can you confirm if I also receive the remote controller module + camera on the drone? The email didnt mentioned anything. I returned the controller, and i wish i was provided a controller when i get my drone replacement back. Otherwise, i can't fly the drone.

2) What is included in
DJI Mini 2 Aircraft Module (Including Gimbal & Propellers) (Global Excluding BR & JP)(DJI Care)?

kiindly advise and assist. Thank you

2021-12-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. Please be advised that I was able to pull up the case number using your DJI Forum details. Upon reviewing the shipping note of your case. It has the remote controller on it. In addition, the package should contain the unit and the parts covered under the DJI Care refresh service plan. On my end, I will also notify our corresponding team regarding the concern. Thank you.
2021-12-14
Use props
djiuser_WQ8e8Me0k1RG
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Diana Posted at 12-14 12:12
Hi there. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. Please be advised that I was able to pull up the case number using your DJI Forum details. Upon reviewing the shipping note of your case. It has the remote controller on it. In addition, the package should contain the unit and the parts covered under the DJI Care refresh service plan. On my end, I will also notify our corresponding team regarding the concern. Thank you.

Thank you Diana
2021-12-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

You're most welcome. Should you have any concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your support.
2021-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules