Bought mine used
455 3 2021-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ranger7777
lvl.3
Flight distance : 152782 ft
United States

I bought my DJI FPV used and went through the activation procedure using the DJI Fly app on my phone.  It does show up later.  The DJI Refresh has a few months to go and was wondering if I will get an email to my account when it is ready for renewal.  It does show Refresh is active in the app.  I do know it is tied to the aircraft serial number.

2021-12-14
Use props
SgtRay
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14860804 ft
United States

Not sure if there's renewal because care refresh only goes 2 years Max if I'm not mistaken.

I have one year on mine and I would imagine if I got any notice it would only give me or offer me 1 more year.

Not to worry I'm sure one of the monitors who supervise this channel have a quick answer for that
2021-12-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, may I ask do you mean your drone has already been bound to DJI Care Refresh  1-year plan and you want to purchase DJI Care Refresh + to extend it? If so, you can go to DJI Online Store - Service - DJI Care Refresh + and input the serial number of your product to purchase DJI Care Refresh +. https://store.dji.com/category/dji-care-refresh-plus
2021-12-15
Use props
Ranger7777
lvl.3
Flight distance : 152782 ft
United States

Yes, it was purchased by the previous owner and he said it had a few months to go.  Can I renew early based on the serial number.  It would then extend.  Example, 3 months left in the original purchase.  Renew now and then would have 15 months from today.
2021-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules