GL300L controller not working...
2588 5 2021-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_wzpBJFb1RZVu
lvl.2

Greenland

Hi - I have bought a new Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 with controller GL300K and it is working fine. I need to use 3. party apps for my work and DJI not selling this anymore, I found a used controller GL300L on ebay and just got it from Australia. The problem is that i cannot connect to DJI GO4 on iphone 7 or android - It cannot connect to PC or macbook with DJI assistent software - (and it do not connect to my drone) - I have tried a reset of RC - not sure of how to do it right - different cables working with my other drone phantom 3 pro.  The RC charges OK, but the light to the left lights a solid red all the time the RC GL300L is on.  Could You advice me what to do?

best regards
2021-12-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. If the Status LED on the remote controller is Solid Red. The said DJI remote controller is disconnected from the said DJI drone. Kindly please to link the DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 to the Remote Controller for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

2021-12-14
Use props
djiuser_wzpBJFb1RZVu
lvl.2

Greenland

Hi Yes I have tried linking, but it is not possible to connect the controller to the drone  for the first time, as non of the USB-ports of the controller seems to work not connecting to computers or mobile ios devices or android with DJI GO 4 app....
I would like to know if other users have had the same problem and found a solution....
2021-12-15
Use props
Dog Man
lvl.4
Flight distance : 34380 ft
United States

Sound like you have a BAD RC GL300L, if everything works with the GL300K
2022-1-22
Use props
djiuser_wzpBJFb1RZVu
lvl.2

Greenland

Yes the GL300L remote is faulty, I contacted this forum to know if it a common problem with an easy way to solve. I contacted DJI support, I live in Greenland and bought the remote on ebay from Australia. The remote is still on warranty in Australia. I have contacted  DJI support in North America - they say that the warranty is not global and want me to send the remote to Australia for service. DJI say it would be better to sendt it to North America...... and they say I have to pay for sending to and from and also for the repair.....   would have been nice with global warranty.........
2022-1-23
Use props
djiuser_wzpBJFb1RZVu
lvl.2

Denmark

djiuser_wzpBJFb1RZVu Posted at 2022-1-23 08:14
Yes the GL300L remote is faulty, I contacted this forum to know if it a common problem with an easy way to solve. I contacted DJI support, I live in Greenland and bought the remote on ebay from Australia. The remote is still on warranty in Australia. I have contacted  DJI support in North America - they say that the warranty is not global and want me to send the remote to Australia for service. DJI say it would be better to sendt it to North America...... and they say I have to pay for sending to and from and also for the repair.....   would have been nice with global warranty.........

Hi I ended up getting a replacement GL300L from DJI for free :-).  But I have bought another drone Phantom 4 Pro v. 2.0 with a GL300L controller. The GL300L seems to have the same fault not connecting to PC or to smartphone App.  It connects to the drone but USB ports do not work....
2023-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules