Air 2 Zoom Function For Fly App
2086 5 2021-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mission XR
lvl.3
United States

I watched a great many video's where the person would expand the video options to three columns left of the vedio icon where you would find the 4k zoom, 2.5 k and 1080p that enables the zoom feature. Well,,,,,, that is not how the latest verion of Fly works. Spending an hour with a DJI tech it was explained to me that the zoom feature is now accessed from touching the camera settings on the lower bottom right of the screen. When you touch this spot it opens the camera options so you can them select the zoom option along with other settings. Once enabled you can then press the FN button while turning the thimb wheel to precisionly zoom in and out. Very precise and smooth adjustment.
I cannot say this is applicable to other DJI drones but for sure it works with the Air 2.

So, don't pull your hair out watching video's that provide inaccurate information dated 2020 into 2021. They are not accurate.

Good luck and fly safe
2021-12-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mission XR. Good day and thank you for sharing these information with us here at DJI Forum. Again, thank you for your support and have a nice day.
2021-12-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This video explains how its changed.

2021-12-14
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice to know and thanks for sharing.  
2021-12-15
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 12-14 23:31
This video explains how its changed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBA4S1hm29o&

Nice share DA.  I think I remember watching this back in August or early September.  Loaded with information on current camera controls.  
2021-12-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-15 14:45
Nice share DA.  I think I remember watching this back in August or early September.  Loaded with information on current camera controls.

No probs DT.
2021-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules