2600 5 2021-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Decado
lvl.2
  • >>>
Australia

Greetings All

About to add a P4 RTK to the business. I'm aware there are some issues to deal with but all in all as an older guy who runs a one man operation it appears to be the simplest solution.

I have the choice of the two controller packages, either the standard controller with the built in screen or the SDK controller. I greatly dislike rhe inbuilt screen models on the standard P4P so tend towards the SDK controller with the RTK. For those of you who've been down this track, am I making the best choice here or there something I have failed to see?

Will I belimiting myself or my potential workflow and outcomes buy going with the SDK controller?

Thanks in Advance
Ari
2021-12-15
Use props
djiuser_sIyXTF434NxX
New

Philippines

Can somebody help me? About my DJI Phantom 4 RTK

My RC and RTK Mobile station does'nt connect.  
Whenever i turn on the RTK and select the D-rtk mobile station. "The SDR is in idle mode" appeared on the screen and does'nt connect at all. How can i fix the SDR idle mode, so that i can link the mobile station to the RC and start operate with RTK flight?. Please help.
2021-12-15
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

See my response here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D699%26typeid%3D699
2021-12-15
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

We have the P4MS as well, so I may actually have an SDK controller from it (not sure, maybe someone can confirm. We're forced to use it w/ an iOS device b/c that's the only platform that has an app for the MS). If it's not an SDK then I haven't used one, but have seen piles of threads here about problems with it. The SDK sounded to me like a great idea when it was announced, but I'm not sure it lived up to expectations. Haven't run into any problems with the RC from our P4MS, but haven't done a ton of flights yet. One difference I don't like is that the P4R RC with the integrated screen (which I really like) has swappable W38 batteries, while the one that came w/ the P4MS (if it is indeed an SDK) has an internal battery that must be charged like the RC for the P4P.
2021-12-15
Use props
Decado
lvl.2
  • >>>
Australia

patiam Posted at 12-15 11:04
We have the P4MS as well, so I may actually have an SDK controller from it (not sure, maybe someone can confirm. We're forced to use it w/ an iOS device b/c that's the only platform that has an app for the MS). If it's not and SDK I haven't used one, but have seen piles of threads here about problems with it. The SDK sounded to me like a great idea when it was announced, but I'm not sure it lived up to expectations. Haven't run into any problems with the RC from our P4MS, but haven't done a ton of flights yet. One difference I don't like is that the P4R RC with the integrated screen (which I really like) has swappable W38 batteries, while the one that came w/ the P4MS (if it is indeed an SDK) has an internal battery that must be charged like the RC for the P4P.

Thank you for taking time out to reply. I had already read the post you indicated above before posting my question.

In the end I have just ordered the P4R with both controllers as I need an RTK solution, I can’t quite stretch the budget to an M300 and my dealer was offering a $3000 discount from the RRP if I ordered this week. Hopefully with both controllers I’ll be able to get the most productivity.

I know that the P4RTK has presented some challenges but hopefully it will be worthwhile in the end. As I already have several standard P4P v2.0 and will be ordering a P4 Multispectral in February the shared pool of batteries and accessories will work out well also.

Regards
Ari
2021-12-15
Use props
Tristanite
New

Philippines

djiuser_sIyXTF434NxX Posted at 2021-12-15 00:41
Can somebody help me? About my DJI Phantom 4 RTK

My RC and RTK Mobile station does'nt connect.  

I am also experiencing this error with our P4RTK. Has anyone fixed this error yet?
2022-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules