DJI Mini 2 Popup Notices Whilst In Flight
413 9 2021-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
srdyiop
lvl.3
United States

Like the popup notices on my cell phone and on this website trying to inform the USER (Me) something is wrong, every once and a while I see Notices while using my DJI Mini 2 but the ERROR message appears then disappears before my eyes can start to focus on the Micro Fonts used in the error message.

Someone needs to DOUBLE the font size and the duration the NOTICE appears on the screen if they want me to get the messages.

Can someone please contact the aproaprate humans and share this info so it can be corrected, also inform the Webmaster that 100% of the text that appears on this website and has a bright white background while using the LIGHT GRAY font color is unreadable, scratching my head trying to figure out the point of displaying something users can not read or has to strain their eyes to read.

Thanks in advance.

2021-12-15
Use props
srdyiop
lvl.3
United States

Note when I clicked "Post Reply" for the post above another popup message appeared just long enough for me to realize the super tiny message box was orange in color and maybe had white text then poof IT WAS GONE!
2021-12-15
Use props
srdyiop
lvl.3
United States

srdyiop Posted at 12-15 01:15
Note when I clicked "Post Reply" for the post above another popup message appeared just long enough for me to realize the super tiny message box was orange in color and maybe had white text then poof IT WAS GONE!

Yeah it happen again same orange box flashes for about 1 second then its gone, please pass this annoyance onto the Webmaster

Thanks.
2021-12-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

srdyiop Posted at 12-15 01:15

The orange box just tells you how many points you were awarded for the post.
2021-12-15
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

srdyiop Posted at 12-15 01:17
Yeah it happen again same orange box flashes for about 1 second then its gone, please pass this annoyance onto the Webmaster

Thanks.

Many users were seeing glitches yesterday.  Appears no issues today.
2021-12-16
Use props
srdyiop
lvl.3
United States

DAFlys Posted at 12-15 01:49
The orange box just tells you how many points you were awarded for the post.

Sorry I do not understand what you mean by points?
2021-12-16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

srdyiop Posted at 12-16 14:04
Sorry I do not understand what you mean by points?

When ever you post, you get award points that you collect to move up the ranks,  youre currently level 1 when you collect 5000 points you become a captain.
2021-12-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there srdyiop. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.
2021-12-18
Use props
srdyiop
lvl.3
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-18 18:46
Hello there srdyiop. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.

When using the DJI Mini 2 I am using a Samsung Galaxy A32 5G

On this website I use a desktop computer and web browser

Thanks.
2021-12-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

srdyiop Posted at 12-18 18:58
When using the DJI Mini 2 I am using a Samsung Galaxy A32 5G

On this website I use a desktop computer and web browser

Hi there srdyiop. Thank you for the reply and for these information that you have given. have you tried using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will persist? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy A32 5G ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy A32 5G will be able to work on the DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI drone and with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it on the DJI Mini 2. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mini 2 ( https://www.dji.com/mini-2/downloads ). Thank you.
2021-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules