Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Spark Initialising
880 1 2021-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tkippie
lvl.1

Australia

Hi Everyone

This is my first post and hope it will make sense.

I have searched Google/Youtube but no answers found about the issue I have with my DJI Spark

I had a crash and broke the frame...losing the housing and 1 motor.
Found the drone and everything was working (Video feed, GPS) except it obviously could not take off without the 4th motor assembly.

I ordered a replacement frame, new motor and esc along with some extra bits and bobs
Followed the Youtube tutorials about replacing a motor and followed everything to the T

Long story short, new motor and all the other bits transferred to the new body shell and assembled.
Now when I turn the drone on, it powers up (Fan starts spinning) but nothing initialises. The esc LED's do not come on and it beeps all the time.
After about a minute the fan stops and then starts up again. Checked to see if an of the esc's got hot....none do.
The motor /blades twitch upon every beep. I triple checked all the connections and fittings and I believe I have not missed anything.

If someone could advise what the cause could be, I would appreciate the advise.

....and no it is no longer under warranty :-(

Thanks everyone in advance

Video attached of the startup and beeping
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vk1ku49uzmk3p02/Dji%20Spark-1.m4v?dl=0

2021-12-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there tkippie. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Spark and thank you for reaching out. Since there was a crash that happened before and you are now having these on the said DJI Drone. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. We will do there best to help and give out the best resolution for this issue. Just a friendly reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said DJI drone to avoid further damaging the said unit. Thank you.
2021-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules